Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Another fantastic hat week, Stefan. I'm going to have to vote for the Barbisio just because it's different :)

It may look out of place where you live, but it sure looks right on your head.
Thanks, Steve. I like wearing it, but I'll stick to my own "ranch" ;)

Lubin wins hands down.
The western Barbisio cannot be seen (no se po vedè) Rome language, more or less ;-)
Grazie, Daniele. It did have the advantage of some serious sunlight (the only bit of it we had all week). The Barbisio still has me wondering about the intended market, or maybe it was just to show they could make one.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
The week in hats special edition. I wear a western in this episode, so take note!

Léon
View attachment 422326

Laubin for Sools
View attachment 422327

Stetson 3X beaver
View attachment 422328

Borsalino Gufosca
View attachment 422329

Barbisio Cow boy in Lisbona colour (yes, it's a western and it does look quite out of place in my surroundings, but it's a cool hat).
View attachment 422330

View attachment 422331

Borsalino nutria dattero
View attachment 422332

Dalton
View attachment 422333

Panizza cinabro
View attachment 422334

Laubin for Brosson
View attachment 422335
stefan 1.jpg
Panizza cinabro. Yes please, size seven & three quarters, that's a 62 in metric money.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
The Barbisio still has me wondering about the intended market, or maybe it was just to show they could make one.
Stefan, Barbisio as others many Italian hats producers had a large market in South America where this type of hats were so "fashionable" in the past. This is the main reason of the "Italian western" or better "Spaghetti western hat" :)

View attachment 422336
Panizza cinabro. Yes please, size seven & three quarters, that's a 62 in metric money.
Thank you, Robert. The waiting list for one is long I hear:(

That's a lot of hats! My vote is for this one -- "for Sools" -- it looks the funkiest.
Thank you!

Stefan, Barbisio as others many Italian hats producers had a large market in South America where this type of hats were so "fashionable" in the past. This is the main reason of the "Italian western" or better "Spaghetti western hat" :)
Ah, yes. Makes sense. I'm not complaining no matter what name we choose to give them.:)

Stetson homburg for morning services:

View attachment 422391 View attachment 422392 View attachment 422393

A great hat courtesy of my friend Mark @M Hatman
Beautiful hat, Brent.

Smooth looking hat, Marcel. Nice!

Stephen L Stetson for service.
Love the super soft, pliable short hair! View attachment 422401
Gorgeous hat, Randall.

The week in hats special edition. I wear a western in this episode, so take note!

Léon
View attachment 422326

Laubin for Sools
View attachment 422327

Stetson 3X beaver
View attachment 422328

Borsalino Gufosca
View attachment 422329

Barbisio Cow boy in Lisbona colour (yes, it's a western and it does look quite out of place in my surroundings, but it's a cool hat).
View attachment 422330

View attachment 422331

Borsalino nutria dattero
View attachment 422332

Dalton
View attachment 422333

Panizza cinabro
View attachment 422334

Laubin for Brosson

View attachment 422335

Great to see you under a western, but I want the whole ensemble: boots, duster…maybe a bolo tie?

Great parade, Stefan… the homburgs are my favorites.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider