Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Stetson
82B536AE-5CF6-45BE-B074-5A138056C4DA.jpeg

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

GHT

I'll Lock Up
maroon blazer silver hat 002.JPG

It's one of those: "you know that you are getting old," days today. Later this morning I have a medical appointment. It's for insurance purposes. My doctor is so old school, not for him the relaxed casual look. Chances are he will be wearing one of his Savile Row suits, on the hat stand will be either his trilby or homburg and his shoes will gleam. Lets give him some competition. The hat is one of Gamble & Gunn's bespoke.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
maroon blazer silver hat 002 - Copy.JPG
Previously I posted about my medical appointment. Explaining that, it's for insurance purposes. I went on to say that my doctor is so old school, not for him the relaxed casual look. Chances are he will be wearing one of his Savile Row suits.

Well my doctor, Dr. Scott-Fergusson, which in Brit speak is Mr. Scott-Fergusson, he being a surgeon has the title Mr. as opposed to doctor, don't ask, it's all about British class snobbery, wasn't available today, he has finally decided to call it a day and decided to attend to his roses.

Today, my doctor was a young graduate, a lady graduate, so enamoured by my appearance that she asked permission to photograph me to show her husband.
Maroon Blazer And silvergreybtrousers2 001.JPG

Well there you go, doctor, I do hope that hubby approves.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 488633
Previously I posted about my medical appointment. Explaining that, it's for insurance purposes. I went on to say that my doctor is so old school, not for him the relaxed casual look. Chances are he will be wearing one of his Savile Row suits.

Well my doctor, Dr. Scott-Fergusson, which in Brit speak is Mr. Scott-Fergusson, he being a surgeon has the title Mr. as opposed to doctor, don't ask, it's all about British class snobbery, wasn't available today, he has finally decided to call it a day and decided to attend to his roses.

Today, my doctor was a young graduate, a lady graduate, so enamoured by my appearance that she asked permission to photograph me to show her husband.
View attachment 488632

Well there you go, doctor, I do hope that hubby approves.
I bet her hubby is feeling the pressure now to step up his sartorial game.

A wonderful ensemble as always, Robert.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ