Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

StoryPNW

Practically Family
View attachment 526813
View attachment 526814

Champ Feather Weight - Metal Blue
4 1/2 Factory Pressed Crown
7/8 matching grosgrain ribbon
2 5/8 brim with matching binding

Really happy with the color of this Champ Feather Weight. Was trying to think what best describes the color.. light cobalt? Bluer Steel Blue. Air Force blue? Cadet Blue?…. And there it was on the box.. METAL Blue

This is the third Feather Weight Champ I have with the Scale logo. The first had two packs of cigarettes on the scale for both the sweat and liner tip…. The second a feather on both. This one has the cigarettes on the sweat and the feather on the tip.

These super lightweight and liner free hats are airy and just the ticket in Florida heat

Hats seem to arrive in threes of late… that must mean there is another…….

View attachment 526818

View attachment 526815 View attachment 526816 View attachment 526817 View attachment 526819 View attachment 526820 View attachment 526821
That one is a winner for sure Joe, great color!

View attachment 526813
View attachment 526814

Really happy with the color of this Champ Feather Weight. Was trying to think what best describes the color.. light cobalt? Bluer Steel Blue. Air Force blue? Cadet Blue?…. And there it was on the box.. METAL Blue

This is the third Feather Weight Champ I have with the Scale logo. The first had two packs of cigarettes on the scale for both the sweat and liner tip…. The second a feather on both. This one has the cigarettes on the sweat and the feather on the tip.

These super lightweight and liner free hats are airy and just the ticket in Florida heat

View attachment 526818

View attachment 526815 View attachment 526816 View attachment 526817 View attachment 526819 View attachment 526820 View attachment 526821

Such a sharp looking hat, Joe. The color is just the icing!

Gary in NC

One of the Regulars
Rain has set in for the week here in western NC. Breaking out the all weather gear. Today is the Stetson Gable Rain Hat which I have treated with silicone waterproofing spray. It’s not fancy but looks decent and laughs at rainstorms.
IMG_3940.jpeg

Rain has set in for the week here in western NC. Breaking out the all weather gear. Today is the Stetson Gable Rain Hat which I have treated with silicone waterproofing spray. It’s not fancy but looks decent and laughs at rainstorms.

View attachment 526884

This may be you by the end of the week.......;)
1687268459907.png

View attachment 526813
View attachment 526814

View attachment 526818

Mighty fine hat, Joe.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday evening I enjoyed the last of the sunshine under the brim of a JC Penny straw hat.

i-gDP82vh-M.jpg

i-wNxKRs3-M.jpg

i-2mnSJ73-M.jpg

i-cjgvfgq-M.jpg

Yesterday I got home from work in a Wormser. The ribbon is unique. At work the Juneteenth rah-rah found me using this hat as a bold celebrating hat.

i-L9r7vVT-M.jpg

i-sDRHDS5-M.jpg

i-zc5tW9r-M.jpg

Today after a change out of work clothes, I commenced gallivanting about in a Supernatural Tulcan Panama hat.

i-K7FtXxg-M.jpg

i-BhSz4GW-M.jpg

i-bkFD5TP-M.jpg

i-F7jmkd3-M.jpg

i-2FS29dm-M.jpg

i-CL44DpS-M.jpg

Cheers tonight, Eric -

Last edited:

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday evening I enjoyed the last of the sunshine under the brim of a JC Penny straw hat.

i-gDP82vh-M.jpg

i-wNxKRs3-M.jpg

i-2mnSJ73-M.jpg

i-cjgvfgq-M.jpg

Yesterday I got home from work in a Wormser. The ribbon is unique. At work the Juneteenth rah-rah found me using this hat as a bold celebrating hat.

i-L9r7vVT-M.jpg

i-sDRHDS5-M.jpg

i-zc5tW9r-M.jpg

Today after a change out of work clothes, I commenced gallivanting about in a Supernatural Tulcan Panama hat.

i-K7FtXxg-M.jpg

i-BhSz4GW-M.jpg

i-bkFD5TP-M.jpg

i-F7jmkd3-M.jpg

i-2FS29dm-M.jpg

i-CL44DpS-M.jpg

Cheers tonight, Eric -
Wonderful straws, Eric. Absolutely love the ribbon and bow on the Wormser!

hambone71

Practically Family

StoryPNW

Practically Family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails