Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
You have all been so generously kind, the affection that you have shown to Tina and the well wishes have been a tonic. Tina's medication has to be assessed daily and if successful, surgery can be avoided. That daily medication includes today, Christmas Day.

Tina sent her blood pressure reading in an hour ago, she got an amusing and uplifting reply. Apparently, when her cardiologist put my hat on he was photographed and now his fellow surgeons have been teasing him. "I thought that he looked rather distinguished," was Tina's comment.

To you all a big thank you and we wish you and your families a very Happy Christmas.

Knapp-Felt on a Christmas walk.

20231225_111233_compress25.jpg
20231225_111237_compress30.jpg
20231225_111235_compress83.jpg
20231225_111521_compress35.jpg

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Last night .8" (2 cm) of rain fell. A cool and wet morning here in Minnesota, USA. A Harris Wool cap was the choice for my morning walkabout in this unique weather.

i-4C2C8j8-M.jpg

Home I enjoyed a cup of coffee under the brim of a Mallory homburg. This combo of an inky blue felt with a burgundy ribbon and binding treatment really is eye catching.

i-gKZLvdV-M.jpg

i-7VFTHqg-M.jpg

i-hPXm4ZC-M.jpg

While grilling a brunch sausage and a potato/vegetable mix I sport'd a Gannon Wanderer (silvermist beaver with charcoal trimmings).

i-rbK5BnF-M.jpg

i-3VFcmB8-M.jpg

i-nBJF645-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Last edited:

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
On the Eleventh Day of StingyMas…

The final day of Stingymas is here and I just couldn’t decide between these two hats from Willoughby Hatters of France. So why not bring both!

The first is the Consul I a super soft and fuzzy black stingy. Soft as a blanket.

View attachment 573325 View attachment 573326 View attachment 573327 View attachment 573328

The second a bit more structured green Heather….this one slightly at the long end of Stingy at 2 1/8

View attachment 573329 View attachment 573330 View attachment 573331 View attachment 573332

There we’re more Stingies that didn’t make it to StingyMas this year… but that’s ok.. because the real spirit of StingyMas is that these great hats can get worn more than on just these eleven magical days.

Thank you to all who joined in on the Stingy fun and thanks to those who watched along.

Happy Festivus.. I trust you’ve aired your grievances and had your tests of strength

View attachment 573334

View attachment 573335
Like that green one!

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You have all been so generously kind, the affection that you have shown to Tina and the well wishes have been a tonic. Tina's medication has to be assessed daily and if successful, surgery can be avoided. That daily medication includes today, Christmas Day.

Tina sent her blood pressure reading in an hour ago, she got an amusing and uplifting reply. Apparently, when her cardiologist put my hat on he was photographed and now his fellow surgeons have been teasing him. "I thought that he looked rather distinguished," was Tina's comment.

To you all a big thank you and we wish you and your families a very Happy Christmas.
I am so glad to hear Tina is stable and comfortable. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy