Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

In my research today I was reminded of WCW - Turner certainly had a part to play in that transformation.

I saw Vince McMahon is worth 2.9 billion dollars. Just wow.
Oh yeah,,, for sure that was a big part. Of course glossing over 40 years here…. in the end Vince bought WCW out for a pittance. Now today… UFC and WWE are one company TKO. And they just signed a multi billion dollar deal to air their Monday night Raw shows on Netflix. Huge upswing time right now.

Hmm. Which hat to wear tomorrow ;)

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
Oh yeah,,, for sure that was a big part. Of course glossing over 40 years here…. in the end Vince bought WCW out for a pittance. Now today… UFC and WWE are one company TKO. And they just signed a multi billion dollar deal to air their Monday night Raw shows on Netflix. Huge upswing time right now.

Hmm. Which hat to wear tomorrow ;)
I started watching the basketball championship tonight and I kept expecting the announcers to say things like “Purdue from the top rope, with the elbow! UConn is in trouble now!” :D

Fascinating how deep wrestling gets in the head.

Tomorrow is TAR Tuesday if that helps you choose.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. I went for a walkabout in a Stetson 3X OR.

i-hC9nqbZ-M.jpg

i-9ZCxckM-M.jpg

i-774DqdQ-M.jpg

I enjoyed my morning coffee under the brim of another Stetson OR.

i-c94rjnv-M.jpg

This hat's felt is easily shaped. I shaped it into a tugboat crease this morning.

i-NMmgpGX-M.jpg

i-KSL98P7-M.jpg

A tugboat creased OR on the head.

i-sKXx29p-M.jpg

I brought some morning hot buns to my neighbor under the brim of a Twenty-five Stetson OR.

i-kD4cdK6-M.jpg

It is a maleable felted hat. It does show some patina (yellowing change of the silverbelly felt).

i-p4dJfHQ-M.jpg

I wear this hat often during yard efforts and the leather sweat shows the wear of a 60+ year piece of leather.

i-xSd3f2d-M.jpg

It is because I can that I changed hats for a car wash. A change of pace and a Stetson Select Quality fedora has just the hat for the task.

i-JfxTVPp-M.jpg

i-StDHB76-M.jpg

i-NGKJCNX-M.jpg

Cheers this morning from Minnesota, USA, Eric -

Mighty44

One Too Many

i-hC9nqbZ-M.jpg

i-9ZCxckM-M.jpg

i-774DqdQ-M.jpg

i-c94rjnv-M.jpg

This hat's felt is easily shaped. I shaped it into a tugboat crease this morning.

i-NMmgpGX-M.jpg

i-KSL98P7-M.jpg

i-sKXx29p-M.jpg

I brought some morning hot buns to my neighbor under the brim of a Twenty-five Stetson OR.

i-kD4cdK6-M.jpg

It is a maleable felted hat. It does show some patina (yellowing change of the silverbelly felt).

i-p4dJfHQ-M.jpg

I wear this hat often during yard efforts and the leather sweat shows the wear of a 60+ year piece of leather.

i-xSd3f2d-M.jpg

It is because I can that I changed hats for a car wash. A change of pace and a Stetson Select Quality fedora has just the hat for the task.

i-JfxTVPp-M.jpg

i-StDHB76-M.jpg

i-NGKJCNX-M.jpg

That Select is special.

GHT

I'll Lock Up

i-JfxTVPp-M.jpg

i-StDHB76-M.jpg

i-NGKJCNX-M.jpg

That Select is a good car wash choice, Eric. I too went to the car wash today, whilst there it seemed that the hat had as much attention as the old MG. A bespoke Gamble & Gunn.
Athelhampton 008.JPG

The Shoe

One Too Many

i-hC9nqbZ-M.jpg

i-9ZCxckM-M.jpg

i-774DqdQ-M.jpg

i-c94rjnv-M.jpg

i-NMmgpGX-M.jpg

i-KSL98P7-M.jpg

i-sKXx29p-M.jpg

i-kD4cdK6-M.jpg

i-p4dJfHQ-M.jpg

i-xSd3f2d-M.jpg

i-JfxTVPp-M.jpg

i-StDHB76-M.jpg

i-NGKJCNX-M.jpg

Not sure what’s happening here. I’m not seeing any pictures, just blank spaces. It’s the same on my iPhone and iPad.

i-hC9nqbZ-M.jpg

i-9ZCxckM-M.jpg

i-774DqdQ-M.jpg

i-c94rjnv-M.jpg

i-NMmgpGX-M.jpg

i-KSL98P7-M.jpg

i-sKXx29p-M.jpg

i-kD4cdK6-M.jpg

i-p4dJfHQ-M.jpg

i-xSd3f2d-M.jpg

i-JfxTVPp-M.jpg

i-StDHB76-M.jpg

i-NGKJCNX-M.jpg

Ooweee. That Select Quality is gorgeous

The Shoe

One Too Many

i-hC9nqbZ-M.jpg

i-9ZCxckM-M.jpg

i-774DqdQ-M.jpg

i-c94rjnv-M.jpg

i-NMmgpGX-M.jpg

i-KSL98P7-M.jpg

i-sKXx29p-M.jpg

i-kD4cdK6-M.jpg

i-p4dJfHQ-M.jpg

i-xSd3f2d-M.jpg

i-JfxTVPp-M.jpg

i-StDHB76-M.jpg

i-NGKJCNX-M.jpg

The eclipse made a side trip to Japan?
Good news. I awoke this morning to find the eclipse had passed and I can see all those lovely hats!

wsmontana

A-List Customer
Latest arrival 50s Mr Disney in ”Stetson Wanderer” styling

View attachment 605503
View attachment 605504

View attachment 605505 View attachment 605506

and some partial eclipse fun…. Without and neutral density filters.. I had my best luck behind clouds.

View attachment 605508 View attachment 605509

land via colander..

View attachment 605510 View attachment 605511 View attachment 605512

until next time……

View attachment 605507
Looks great on you! I love the crease and the slight distressing on the band and binding!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner