Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
Neighbors with Benefits on A&E. This show is going to be about people treating each other like garbage and a quasi-leader you wouldn't leave responsible to water your lawn when away on vacation. It looks like it will be around the same poor quality and misinformative bias as Polyamory: Married & Dating was on Showtime (season 2 with Chris, Leigh Ann, and Megan, and Chris having absolutely no idea what polyamory is while he walks around like its a badge of honor and an indication of intellect and superior choice making).

I bet everyone practicing both lifestyles are super excited to be misrepresented.

I'm neither a swinger nor practice polyamory.

Last edited:
Th 85s were the worst. lol lol If he had waited one more year, the next model was better. :doh:

Toronado - thank you JamesP and 1Mach1 - and, yes, they were all horrible cars.

It is amazing how really bad those cars were and how bad the dealers were at servicing them. We had a '81 or '82 Buick LeSabre that was broken all the time. My Dad, who did not part with money easily, finally - even under warranty - took it to a mechanic he knew locally and paid out his own pocket to have him fix the carburetor just so that the car would not stall out all the time.

Whenever I see Danny on "Counting Cars" get excited about a late '70s / '80s GM product, I wonder if he ever actually owned one when they were new.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21