Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Million Dollar American Princesses. The marriage of Consuelo Vanderbilt to The Duke Of Marlborough! A thoroughly despicable man! All he was after was $2.6 million in Railroad stocks, around $100 million today. America literally saved the monarchy, which was utterly bankrupt, and who's grand castles were rotting away!

Million Dollar American Princesses. The marriage of Consuelo Vanderbilt to The Duke Of Marlborough! A thoroughly despicable man! All he was after was $2.6 million in Railroad stocks, around $100 million today. America literally saved the monarchy, which was utterly bankrupt, and who's grand castles were rotting away!

I watched that one, too. Very interesting!

Worf

I'll Lock Up

Think Downton Abbey... The Earl was broke till his American wife came along.... carrying bags o' caish! I visited the Vanderbilt Estate... at one point they were the richest family in the world. By the 1930's they were almost flat broke. Sold the mansion in Hyde Park to the feds to get it off their hands. Pops knew how to make money, kids only knew how to spend it.

Worf

Greyryder

One of the Regulars
As predicted, they found absolutely nothing and got really, really excited about it.

What a terrible show.

I can't wait for next season.

Looking at that 3-D model they got from the sonar readings, I just kept thinking that I've played that level in Soul Reaver.

Looking at that 3-D model they got from the sonar readings, I just kept thinking that I've played that level in Soul Reaver.

Those clowns are killing me though. They spend all that money to strap a camera to a diver to send to the bottom of the hole to try and get pictures, but have to abort when the divers get scared. Here's an idea...tie the camera to a stick and run it down the hole. Sticks are rarely afraid of anything.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Top Gear. I think they are right, the 71 Mach 1 was a waist of sheet metal! I finally remember why I did not buy the 70 Shelby GT350 with a factory Paxton supercharger for $5,000, it was so ugly with that stretched out nose! Kind of like Jimmy Durante. If only I could have found a 67 GT500 for that price.

Top Gear. I think they are right, the 71 Mach 1 was a waist of sheet metal!...
I agree that the Mach 1 wasn't exactly a good version of the Mustang, and the one Hamster drove in the episode had certainly seen better days, but for some reason it started growing on me as I was watching the show. [huh] I realize it's a point of pride with those guys, but if I was having all of the problems Richard's having with that car I think I'd throw in the towel and drive the Citroen 2CV the rest of the trip. lol

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Nazi Mega Weapons: The Wolves Lair. Interesting, since they showed his first bunker. Also watched Rehab Addict! Sad to see the beautiful homes in Detroit going down hill. They need to take a lesson from Madison, when they lost all their manufacturing in the early 70s, but made a come back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24