Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Renault

One Too Many
Atticus, I do love them boils!!! That does look good. You have some lucky friends!

This was several weeks ago at a friends place in East Texas. I basically helped in the eating part!

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Ok Babydoll! I got up this morning and got the pit fired up! Threw a brisket, and a boston butt on about 8:30. When can I expect you , the hubbie , and the girl child over for tonight's eats??? ;)

This looks DELICIOUS! If we were there, we'd have father-in-law, and Luther in tow, too. :)

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Ribeyes and Arby's Curly Fries. (yes that rhymes):D

Down 7 more pounds since I last posted about it.
As of today I met my first goal, on to the next one. ;)

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
This evening was a traditional meal for our home....hot dogs and baked beans on the grill and a super large salad, tomorrow evening will be a meal (actually this evening looking at the clock...lol) Hamburgers, corn on the cob, grilled carrots all on the grill. We will have a few close friends and some family over...we will all be able to do something a bit special, say a prayer for the world to be blessed with less violence, sing a few songs including the National Anthem, and after the outside cook out, we are going to have a water balloon fight! lol!

Leftover gumbo.
Much like chili or spaghetti sauce, it only improves after spending a night in the fridge.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff