Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A light coat for summer...

ufguy11

One of the Regulars
I know there was another thread for this, but I am also looking for a light summer jacket that i can wear when i go out...yet i'd like to find something that is in the $30-$40 price range or cheaper. Any suggestions???

Regards,

J

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
All I can find are links to eBay auctions but I am really happy with a couple St. John's Bay cotton twill sportcoats I bought at Penney's over the winter.

Half-lined, nice pockets, 3 button. Go great with khakis and jeans.

I had mine tailored to fit (had it fitted in the body a bit, they were too "baggy casual").

A little cool right now at 50 deg. so I think they'll do okay up into the 70s.

---update---

I found it. Looks like the color selection is more limited now. They had a nice deep brown, navy, forest green and the beigeish color shown.

http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=469&CatID=18899&CatTyp=BRD&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=1106b93&ProdSeq=31&Cat=big+and+tall&Dep=mens&PCat=st.+john%27s+bay&PCatID=4399&RefPage=ProductList&Sale=&ProdCount=31&RecPtr=&ShowMenu=&TTYP=d&ShopBy=4399&RefPageName=Department.aspx&RefCatID=469&RefDeptID=469&Page=4&CmCatId=469|4399|18899

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
A safari jacket in cotton or linen.

599d_1_b.JPG

Try eBay. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy