Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aero bronco a-2

s4rmark

One of the Regulars
Well, it finally arrived after a 12 week wait. My aeroleather bronco, whilst being very happy with the jacket quality and fit i have noticed that the collar and pocket studs are ball and not ring type. Can anybody please tell me if bronco mfg used both types or just the ring snap.

blethook

One of the Regulars
Well, it finally arrived after a 12 week wait. My aeroleather bronco, whilst being very happy with the jacket quality and fit i have noticed that the collar and pocket studs are ball and not ring type. Can anybody please tell me if bronco mfg used both types or just the ring snap.

I think the originals used ring snaps, but in hindsight you could've asked Aero to use the ring snaps. But the ring snaps Aero uses wouldn't be the same as the originals, anyway. Just enjoy the new jacket; I wouldn't worry about it as the studs are not visible...

I used to own an Aero Bronco as well... It was a very good fitting jacket...What hide do you have? How about some photos?

Foster

One of the Regulars
The snaps are the only concern I have with my Aero made Bronco A2. I bought it in 2007 and received it in 2008, and it came with the large ring snaps, not the small ones. The sad part is I have some NOS WWII small ring snaps and setting dies I would have sent for them to use if I knew they needed them!
But honestly, I can't complain as the jacket is excellent and I keep the collar tips snapped down anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner