Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jerry

New in Town
FB_IMG_1480179771970.jpg

Hi guys. Can someone help me to find the brand of this hat. It has little lining around the brim and is tan/beige

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1480664382999.jpg
    FB_IMG_1480664382999.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 79
  • FB_IMG_1464972248635.jpg
    FB_IMG_1464972248635.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 61772

Hi guys. Can someone help me to find the brand of this hat. It has little lining around the brim and is tan/beige
it looks like a factory crease so I would guess a Lamont maybe in taupe with the brim snapped up
looks like a Lamont bow and proportions

tough to be completely sure from these pics

Screen_Shot_2016_12_04_at_3_48_41_PM.png

Last edited:

miket5r

A-List Customer
Hello all

question to hat size.
Normaly i have a hat size 58 (7 1/4)
But i would to buy a vintage hat in size 61 (7 5/8). What can i do to make the hat smaller that he fits for me?

thanks for help and answers

mike

If it is truly a nice vintage hat, there are plenty of larger noggin folks that would kill for it. Take some good photos of the hat, including the liner and sweat logos and put it out to your fellow loungers in the classified section. These folks have such a hard time finding larger sizes, it would be a shame not to throw a bone their way.

RJR

If it is truly a nice vintage hat, there are plenty of larger noggin folks that would kill for it. Take some good photos of the hat, including the liner and sweat logos and put it out to your fellow loungers in the classified section. These folks have such a hard time finding larger sizes, it would be a shame not to throw a bone their way.
+1

Yeah, what Red said.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ