Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

auction of my uncles estate. here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

art_deco_fan

Familiar Face
Hello all, I am liquidating a vast aray of items, including but not limited to clothes, toys, lamps, and personal items. please be pateint as I have tons of items to catalog and photograph. Included are just few of the upcoming items. Thanks for looking and if you are interested in anything feel free to make me an offer. most of the listing are 50's-60's era, there are a few items from 60-80's and will all be dated as closely as I can.
stuff098.jpg
[/IMG]
stuff094.jpg

stuff081.jpg

IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc73/ravenarcher911/stuff074.jpg[/IMG]
stuff121.jpg

stuff108.jpg

P.S. I will post listings with full picts and descriptions as time allows.

Jacqui

New in Town
Tell me more, Art ;)

I look forward to seeing more of these items. Your uncle seems to have been a collector, or else he wouldn't have kept the packaging. And that's great. The art and nostalgia are in those designs, too--sometimes as much as in what they contained.

I'm always shopping . . .
:cool: Jacqui

art_deco_fan

Familiar Face
thanks!

yes he's an ecentric old fellow, but one of the best is a complete lionel train set dated 1952. once all the peices are acounted for and photoghraphed I will put it up. No photos yet but I do have two lincoln flourette wall sconce slip shades, sorry but they don't match. I should get a few items up and going this week.

art_deco_fan

Familiar Face
ok, here we go!

first up, a lionel train station. All tin construction, paper work for the set is dated as 1952. a few tabs seem to be missing but overall considering it's age it's in wonderfull condition. I will let any offers coming in run for a week and then and it with the highest bid the winner, shipping will be 12.00 to the cont. US, others by estimate. I shall open bidding at 5.00.
if this item shows no interest, off to ebay it goes, i just figured i would give Loungers first dibs.
thanks all!
stuff098.jpg
[/IMG]
stuff099.jpg
[/IMG]
stuff100.jpg
[/IMG]
stuff101.jpg
[/IMG]

art_deco_fan

Familiar Face
next up. lincoln florette shade

very nice shade, one chip, otherwise intact and useable. item is as is and needs to be cleaned. These were made from 20's-40's. the color is a pink/peach color and plain beatifull! shipping is 6.00 to the cont/ US, others by etimate. I will start the bidding at 5.00. thanks for looking
stuff179.jpg
[/IMG]

stuff178.jpg
[/IMG]

stuff182.jpg
[/IMG]

stuff180.jpg
[/IMG]

art_deco_fan

Familiar Face
hunts crow quill pens, in store packaging!

pens still in store packaging how rare is that, just missing a few. All are green with one red one. some still have the origanal price tags still attached! brand new never used! from the 50's I believe. shipping 4.00 to the cont.US others by quote. starting bid at 3.00.
stuff109.jpg
[/IMG]

stuff108.jpg
[/IMG]

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
We truly appreciate that members are given first crack at these treasures. But I'm afraid we don't allow auctions. Can you list these at a set price? Alternatively, you can list them on eBay and link the individual auctions here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner