Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

do you have a vintage partner? Show us your mate

Joonie

Familiar Face
My husband made a mistake when he first danced with me- it was dreamy! Now I'm constantly begging him to dance with me and he is one dashing and talented lead. Funny, our "First Dance" song at our wedding was Cohen's "Dance me to the End of Love."

Get your hankies....For some great vintage and now modern couples, this video is it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_PIadFsvDk

kiltie

Practically Family
Mug Shot

HPIM2714m-1.jpg

DSCN1593-1.jpg

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
hailey greenhat said:
:eek:fftopic: ballroom dancing is really fun, but the only way i can get it on this end of california is to join a class : /
LUCKY YOU! :)

Or go to the Cicada Club every Sunday night, or go to the Queen Mary Festival next weekend...

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
:eek:fftopic:
How wonderful! At our wedding reception we had two 'first' dances! The first of the two was the classic wedding slow waltz "Can I Have This Dance (for the rest of my life)" by Anne Murray. The second was a nightclub two step by Linda Ronstadt. For the third song that Chuck danced with my mother and I danced with his father was "You Make Me Feel So Young" by Frank Sinatra.

Joonie said:
My husband made a mistake when he first danced with me- it was dreamy! Now I'm constantly begging him to dance with me and he is one dashing and talented lead. Funny, our "First Dance" song at our wedding was Cohen's "Dance me to the End of Love."

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
I thought there was plenty of ballroom in the So. Cal area...? I met me hubby in the lesson at a ballroom dance place. They rotate the men in the circle every few minutes so you get to meet and dance with many partners.

hailey greenhat said:
:eek:fftopic: ballroom dancing is really fun, but the only way i can get it on this end of california is to join a class : /
LUCKY YOU! :)

Edward

Bartender
Mysterious Mose said:
Here's Angelique Houtkamp, Lady Mose and me.

227355-dutch-tattoo-artist-angelique-houtkamp.jpg

She doesn't wear vintage but she matches my ties and I love her dearly.

Great shot.... nice ink, too!

Iteresting jacket you have on.... any details on that? Nice to see a different take on the traditional safari jackt look, that doesn't simply ape the military style (much as I like the latter - have one myself).

grundie

One of the Regulars
My wife appreciates my love of all things vintage and frequently gets in to the spirit of it and gets dressed up herself. This photo was from our engagement photo shoot. It's not really vintage, but it's the only one I have to hand.

2KVFR.jpg

Miss Dizzy Dame

Familiar Face
grundie said:
My wife appreciates my love of all things vintage and frequently gets in to the spirit of it and gets dressed up herself. This photo was from our engagement photo shoot. It's not really vintage, but it's the only one I have to hand.

2KVFR.jpg
Cute!!

cupcake

Familiar Face
Mysterious Mose said:
Here's Angelique Houtkamp, Lady Mose and me.

227355-dutch-tattoo-artist-angelique-houtkamp.jpg

She doesn't wear vintage but she matches my ties and I love her dearly.

Mr Mose I have a lady crush on your Mrs! I adore her artwork, shes a talented lady. Plus she inspired the tattoo that first got me talking to my other half

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21