Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
CigarMan said:
Aaargh . . . beat me by a click I'm sure . . . I was kicking myself yesterday for not winning this, but I feel better knowing that it went to somebody here. Congratulations Paladin! It is definitely a great hat!

Thank you sir. Sorry about the click but I was entranced by that ribbon and the overall look. I don't bid on many because I don't have the patience to watch them.

I'll post pics when it comes in but it better not come like JT's hat above. That envelope gig was ridiculous!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
buler said:
Jimmy twisted my arm on that one. Can't wait to get it.

B

I couldn't believe that was up more than 5 minutes. At that price, it's an incredible deal. Congrats. :eusa_clap

carter

I'll Lock Up
At $15.31 +$8.50 shipping, someone got a deal on this 3X Stetson from Shudde Bros.
263830991_o.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=110388126114

buler

I'll Lock Up
billyspew said:
Hey good spot Buler! For $70, it looks like it's in great condition.

Hi Bill. Unfortunately, I didn't win it. Let it go to someone else. Seller didn't list much detail but messaged that it was a Stratoliner and in excellent shape. Hope someone on here got it and will post pics.

B

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
buler said:

Buler -- When that lid arrives, please post photos of the inside of that Strat and let us know what the receipt says in terms of date of purchase. That particular Stetson box was in use in the mid-60's, so it will be interesting to see how that matches up to the receipt. Looks like a nice score!

Edit -- Ooops! Just saw your latest post, Buler. Oh, well -- if anyone else here snagged it, please let us know the details!

Cheers,
JtL

buler

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
Buler -- When that lid arrives, please post photos of the inside of that Strat and let us know what the receipt says in terms of date of purchase. That particular Stetson box was in use in the mid-60's, so it will be interesting to see how that matches up to the receipt. Looks like a nice score!

Cheers,
JtL

Jimmy, hope whoever got it does post details. Seller had the receipt, but just said the hat was in great shape for being 50-60 years old. Didn't mention exact date from receipt.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav