Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eva Dress Sewing Pattern Contest-win $100 in patterns

Idledame

Practically Family
Thought you sewers might be inerested in this contest. I've used her patterns a few times with good results.

EvaDress sewing pattern contest.
There are four categories for which one may sew and each entrant is welcome to submit as many projects as desired across each category:

~Women's Fashions=Best use of EvaDress pattern in its original form= Women’s garments created straight from the pattern only.

~Men’s Fashions=Garments created straight from the EvaDress pattern only.

~Accessories=Accessory pattern project for women or men straight from the EvaDress pattern only. This category wins $50 in patterns.

~Best use of pattern as adapted for contemporary-wear=Garment created from an EvaDress pattern that you modified for a more updated look using original tenants of the pattern. One may not use pattern pieces from pattern companies other than EvaDress but, may incorporate pieces from an original vintage pattern.

The winners will be voted by all participating EvaDress customers as well as fellow entrants.

$100 of EvaDress patterns to the winners of each category ($50 toward the winner of the accessories category) plus free shipping (international included). The awards are redeemable for up to one year from issue.

Complete contest details are here:

http://evadress.blogspot.com/2011/01/evadress-pattern-sewing-contest-2011.html

www.EvaDress.com

http://www.evadress.blogspot.com/

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I wanted to make the Hepburn dress for this but I think I am just going to make another 30's jumper and a matching hat. I don't think I have a chance but it will be fun.

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Oooh... I saw this, too. I have so many of her patterns in the stash I've wanted to make! Free patterns are always fun. It will be exciting to see what others make, too :)

crwritt

One Too Many
I am interested in this but deciding what to do. I have this one
z5941.jpg
It looks like Vintage Pattern Lending Library has the same pattern, has anyone looked at both of them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff