Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

I bought this jacket, for my legs: Iron heart loggers...
ih-801.jpg

ih-801.jpg

ih-801.jpg

ksozay

One Too Many
Decided I would celebrate 4 weeks in the LW bootcamp by taking a breather, sitting back and reflecting on the moment.

Ended up buying another Fine Creek jacket. Found a Leon the Nostar (belt and epaulets) in Sweden, should arrive on Monday.

My name is Robert, I have a problem. Happy to be here. Thanks for listening.

Decided I would celebrate 4 weeks in the LW bootcamp by taking a breather, sitting back and reflecting on the moment.

Ended up buying another Fine Creek jacket. Found a Leon the Nostar (belt and epaulets) in Sweden, should arrive on Monday.

I understand.

Jmax, difficult to say for sure from those pictures but based on the patina, looks like you're going to be pretty happy. Great get.

I hope so bud, I hope so. I forked over a bit more than I usually do for these older Cals. I usually just wait to find one where the seller calls it a Schott or unbranded.

Here is another photo of the jacket from another ad on another site where the seller was trying to sell the jacket.

Cal 3.png

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I hope so bud, I hope so. I forked over a bit more than I usually do for these older Cals. I usually just wait to find one where the seller calls it a Schott or unbranded.

Here is another photo of the jacket from another ad on another site where the seller was trying to sell the jacket.

View attachment 157421

Guess what? I have actually felt that exact jacket in store. I was wondering where the ad disappeared to; it had been sitting for a good while on etsy! You're in for a treat; the horsehide is a tier above anything else in that category.

Guess what? I have actually felt that exact jacket in store. I was wondering where the ad disappeared to; it had been sitting for a good while on etsy! You're in for a treat; the horsehide is a tier above anything else in that category.

Well I'll be d... that is great news to hear. It should arrive sometime tomorrow. Thank you, much appreciated. If I may, why a higher tier? Thickness, color, overall look and feel?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

Not to worry Robert, when the electricity goes out and the batteries go down you will be safe. So there’s hope!
B

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Well I'll be d... that is great news to hear. It should arrive sometime tomorrow. Thank you, much appreciated. If I may, why a higher tier? Thickness, color, overall look and feel?

Feel, and it's put together really well. I think the horse was thick, by feel. Didn't get to try it on. The quality however was apparent next to the other jackets on the rack. In very nice condition too. You scored. I wanted to get it but glad you did. :)

Feel, and it's put together really well. I think the horse was thick, by feel. Didn't get to try it on. The quality however was apparent next to the other jackets on the rack. In very nice condition too. You scored. I wanted to get it but glad you did. :)

Thank you. I probably won't sleep well tonight waiting for the jacket...but thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko