Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Got an E-mail from Aero some time last week about my Bootlegger going into production.. I expect to receive a "pay now" e-mail to come through any day now! Both excited and stressed out. My Vanson Dakota is still not properly broken in. Wearing it every day rn to properly break it in so I can put it aside properly broken in before I have to start breaking in the next one!

You'll find time for both. I switch jackets few times a day now. Need warmer one in the morning so I switch to something else once it the day gets hotter.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Got an E-mail from Aero some time last week about my Bootlegger going into production.. I expect to receive a "pay now" e-mail to come through any day now! Both excited and stressed out. My Vanson Dakota is still not properly broken in. Wearing it every day rn to properly break it in so I can put it aside properly broken in before I have to start breaking in the next one!

I expect my natural horsehide 30's half belt, from Aero, to be shipped out tomorrow. And I am still breaking in two Langlitz jackets. I feel your excitement and sense of urgency!!!

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So yes... I can do full green

jLblO1h.jpg

Qa1VWWN.jpg

And no this is not the custom CR I was alluding in my recap, that one is due for later :)

Goel

A-List Customer
Hoping to do another leather field jacket, M65 this time. Need to find some shearling to line it with though, not sure where to look.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Fine Creek #2 just arrived.

ac287c1d96809e47438c803f71c24bf2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats! Nice looking jacket. I didn't dare to purchase one 'cos I have no clue how the quality is let's say compared to LW? The leather thickness is also about 2mm (5oz) and should be as heavy as a LW. How is the leather, craftmanship compared to LW (and perhaps FW if you own one)? Would be good to get first hand experience. Thanks!

Colin G

One Too Many
RD
Carrie didn't since delays are sometimes common with Thedi. I just hope that this time of year they can ship it in just a few weeks.
HD

Sorry for being downer HD, but I am betting on more like 3 months.

Just imagine how happy you'll be when it does land.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner