Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

"The TFL Relapse Disease" is waaaay more contagious than coronavirus. And there is no vaccine...:)
Based on recent posts by @Marc mndt, I looked stateside for 60's Schott racers and seem to have found one my size (fear not Marc, I wear 1-2 sizes smaller than you, so no competition). I am a sucker for the slanted breast pockets, and looking forward to receiving this jacket:

View attachment 321032
If it’s a 38, I’ll take it when you’re ready to “spread the love around.”

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
"The TFL Relapse Disease" is waaaay more contagious than coronavirus. And there is no vaccine...:)
Based on recent posts by @Marc mndt, I looked stateside for 60's Schott racers and seem to have found one my size (fear not Marc, I wear 1-2 sizes smaller than you, so no competition). I am a sucker for the slanted breast pockets, and looking forward to receiving this jacket:

View attachment 321032

Dang that's a great find. Look at that grain. Beautiful. Congrats.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
This week's score (part one)

57283015-096D-43BA-A792-30B84CBF6541.jpeg

60s Excelled
60s German mystery brand
80s Lewis Leathers
00s Ralph Lauren

Pandemic

One Too Many

View attachment 321032

I am saving this pic. If I end-up ordering a 5 Star CR, I'd love to get them to copy a lot of this (though I also want a mandarin collar). I especially love those angled pockets.

The German jacket is exceptional. Built like a tank. Unlike any other vintage I've handled. It's on its way to Croatia, @Monitor spotted it. I'll let him write the review.
View attachment 321091 View attachment 321092 View attachment 321093 View attachment 321094

And to think I was going back and forth, deciding over this absolute gem of a jacket for over two weeks! I can't believe nobody bought it in the mean time. Shows how little clue people have. Also, power of photos. It looked flimsy in the listing photos while on the pics you've taken, it looks like an absolute beast.

I keep track of these but this is the coolest one I've ever seen. That point back tail thing, too! :D

View attachment 321032

Rarely good example, as well. I wonder if it's the early HH version!

dannyk

One Too Many
Jacket ships from 2 hrs away, travels 4.5 past it’s destination, to travel 3 hours back to city where it was supposed to be delivered.
View attachment 321099
It reminds me of how mail works here in Buffalo. All mail gets picked up and taken to a facility in Rochester, which is about 1 to 1.5 hours away. Even if that mail is going to someplace in Buffalo. I want to mail my neighbor a bday card. Goes to Rochester first.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
The German jacket is exceptional. Built like a tank. Unlike any other vintage I've handled. It's on its way to Croatia, @Monitor spotted it. I'll let him write the review.
View attachment 321091 View attachment 321092 View attachment 321093 View attachment 321094
@Marc mndt Congratulations on your new jackets. Your collection is quite nice and massive after such a short time. I really like the German cross zip (congrats @Monitor ) and I‘m not sure if if I saw this one or a similar one on German EBay Kleinanzeigen some time ago. Anyway, nice find. Even if I‘m not a A2 fan (as you know already), I like the patina on your A2!

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
@Marc mndt Congratulations on your new jackets. Your collection is quite nice and massive after such a short time. I really like the German cross zip (congrats @Monitor ) and I‘m not sure if if I saw this one or a similar one on German EBay Kleinanzeigen some time ago. Anyway, nice find. Even if I‘m not a A2 fan (as you know already), I like the patina on your A2!
Thanks. I'm not a fan of A-2s either but I just needed to cross it off my list and be done with it. I'll have my tailor sew a squadron patch onto it, make it a bit more playful. I thought you had an Eastman A2?

I can't help myself, I just keep finding nice jackets everywhere. Too nice not to buy :)

Edit :typo

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner