Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Sherpa crack rock has bitten me (again). Damn these fluffy marshmallow jackets! They give a cheap hit and I’m packing my pipe full. Another confirmation that I am deep on the spectrum. No choice but to revel in it.
5B5058F0-C95D-4D06-8A25-2D7B43FB0089.jpeg

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab

photo2u

Call Me a Cab

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
The leather God threw me a bone and let me have this one, after 9 out of 10 jackets were sniped from me just this month.
I've also been looking for this leather "shirt" for a long time. The real vintage are hard to come by in a nice condition and size I wanted. The Taobao copy is too sheepy. The Japanese repro is too pricey. This lightly used Vanson hits the spot just right. Hard to see in the small photo but I believe those zip sleeves are the nice Leathertog styles. Now just waiting for EMS.
Image1.jpg

I've also got a wool half belt coming from Aero. Been wanting a wool HB for a while. It's a good week.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
The leather God threw me a bone and let me have this one, after 9 out of 10 jackets were sniped from me just this month.
I've also been looking for this leather "shirt" for a long time. The real vintage are hard to come by in a nice condition and size I wanted. The Taobao copy is too sheepy. The Japanese repro is too pricey. This lightly used Vanson hits the spot just right. Hard to see in the small photo but I believe those zip sleeves are the nice Leathertog styles. Now just waiting for EMS.
View attachment 465133
I've also got a wool half belt coming from Aero. Been wanting a wool HB for a while. It's a good week.
You’ll love this shirt. It feels like nothing you’ve ever worn.
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112