Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Spencer Tracy..?

ADJUSTED3.jpg

spencer1.jpg

spencer2.jpg

Kadri

Familiar Face
Lau Mo said:
I've always wanted a look-alike, famous or not! Here's me:

hair6.jpg

NewCamera1018.jpg

So tell me: Do I have a twin, vintage or otherwise?

Leni Riefenstahl springs into mind,when looking at you.Regardless of what you might think of her films or politics,she was quite lovely looking,as I've always thought.

Riefenstahl1.jpg

News20-20Leni_Riefenstahl20Jodie_Fo.jpg

My paternal grandmother also looked a LOT like her,wich would explain why I think she's pretty.

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
I'm posting this a couple of places, because I think it applies to multiple threads.

A friend told me I looked like Fashion Editor Barbie, so I felt silly today and decided to do my hair and makeup like her. I'd definitely say Barbie is a celebrity...
Here are the results :D
meandbarbie-1.jpg

Lau Mo

Familiar Face
wow Maggie! I quite agree, especially with the makeup and hair you look like the Barbie :) Your lip shape is prefect!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
BombshellBella, I think it's time you posted more pics of yourself! Judging from your avatar I can tell you are very pretty, and have a slight resemblance to the beautiful Smuterella here at FL.

miss_smith

One of the Regulars
Not a Golden Era Actress, but my boyfriend and I have discerned I look like Keri Russell in Waitress:
3390217623_4471c05364.jpg

However, I have totally different hair now, but I can't think of anyone. Any suggestions for my lookalike? [huh]
3390217643_789a3c5d1d_m.jpg
3390217651_fafd2285c9_o.jpg
3391029628_6fb5dfa02f_o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick