Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Policy and New User Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

HistoricDetroit

New in Town
And here I figured you were mad at me for starting that thread about boxers... glad to see the return to normalcy... well, here anyways. As for the rest of the word...

Singed, one of the shy ones / slow to post guys,
Matt, the 1/2 Maltese Falcon!

SwingCat123

New in Town
The Shy Finally Speaks Up

Speaking as one of the shy ones I appreciate the reason for this policy but 30 posts is alot for someone who has lurked in the corners for months. This site has serve as great inspiration but when your just starting out I feel better listening and learning that jumping in where I know nothing. Thanks to the gals in the power room though I think I can start chiming in.
MK your policy has served to bring us wall flowers out onto the dance floor to show our stuff:cheers1:

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
SwingCat123 said:
Speaking as one of the shy ones I appreciate the reason for this policy but 30 posts is alot for someone who has lurked in the corners for months. This site has serve as great inspiration but when your just starting out I feel better listening and learning that jumping in where I know nothing. Thanks to the gals in the power room though I think I can start chiming in.
MK your policy has served to bring us wall flowers out onto the dance floor to show our stuff:cheers1:

They have lowered it to 15.....so post away and you shall be there shortly...

Denise

CWetherby

One of the Regulars
Just happy to be here!

I'm just so thrilled to have found this place, and I HAD to let someone know!! After years of having conversations with people that consisted of my tying current affairs to events in the 40's and getting mostly blank looks from my listeners, could it be that I have finally found a place where my obsession with history will be understood?

So, that's what? 14 more to go? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ