Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Newbie Confusion in New England-Please Help!............

jsecunda

New in Town
Hi again folks-

I am confused. Many folks on this forum refer to Optimo as among the best custom hatmakers. However, I see "Optimo Hats" in Chicago (Graham). I also see an "Optimo Fine Hatworks" in AZ (Grant). I am assuming that they are not one and the same, right? Are they equal in quality?

Thanks again for your opinions..........
js

Wild Root

Gone Home
Well, the folks here that rave about Optimo are referring to Graham Thompson?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s shop in Chicago.

Not sure what the Optimo in AZ is but, they?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢re not affiliated with Graham?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s shop. That I know.

=WR=

jsecunda

New in Town
Thanks. The hat business is much more complicated and confusing than I anticipated..............
Regards,
js

GraveRobberGreg

Familiar Face
jsecunda said:
Thanks. The hat business is much more complicated and confusing than I anticipated..............
Regards,
js

Dont worry I was the same way and now that I've been shopping around learning more and more about hats I'm twice as confused as when I started :)

But trust me when I tell you that if you have a question about hats or anything else for that matter someone here WILL have the answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925