Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Newbie saying hello and trying to learn a thing or two

GraveRobberGreg

Familiar Face
I have wondered over from COW and would like to say hello to everyone here. I met some of you at the QM this year. I must say that I found myself really getting into the Vintage look. So i figured I would come on over from time to time and see what I can learn. I hope you guys and gals dont mind having me.;)

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Welcome Marylander

Hello Greg, welcome to the Lounge from one Marylander to another. Both Quigley Brown & Zemke Fan who you will see posting are also in Maryland. Peter :cheers1:

D

Deleted member 259

Also from MD, currently in DC. Good to see you!

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Welcome Greg!
It is wonderful to see you over here.
I can vouch for Greg. He is one of the nicest, most stand-up fellows you could ever meet. I had the pleasure of spending some time with him at the QM and I look forward to seeing him again soon.:)

farnham54

A-List Customer
Hiya Greg!

This from the guy who said "Oh fine, i'll log on, but I ain't gonna buy nothin'" :D:D:D

Now vintage gear? :p

In all seriousness, welcome aboard! Hemingway summed it up nicely, and I completley concur.

Cheers
Craig

Rigby Reardon

One of the Regulars
...and over in the cigar thread, this is the nice guy I mentioned who handed out extra cigars and presented me w/ a nice little cigar punch. A real prince, this one. :D (Oh, and he's our security detail!) :rolleyes:

Greg...read the fine print in my sig. ;)

J

GraveRobberGreg

Familiar Face
Ok guys thats enough people around here are going to get the impression that i'm a nice guy or something. ;)

Thansk guys for all your kind words and for welcoming here. I hope to learn an thing or two.
(of course hanging around HJ and Farnham will change anyone) I mean that in a good way guys:)

IndianaGuybrush

One of the Regulars
Welcome to the forum Greg, it's a lot of fun over here. I find that when I tumble in from my adventures in foreign lands, there is little I like better than cleaning up, dressing to the nines, putting on some old tunes and enjoying a cigar and a drink with some friends.

It was good seeing you and Buff again at the QM, I'll make sure we get something together again before too long (too much fun to wait a year!)

Tracer Bullet

New in Town
Can I buy this round?

Hey guys,

I've just pulled "into town" as well. Looking around here, I think it's going to be a blast to get the appropriate gear together. I missed out on the QM experience (which looks like it was a great time!) but wouldn't mind hearing about upcoming events, especially any in the Great White North.

Patrick

ITG

Call Me a Cab
GraveRobberGreg said:
Thanks ITG! I'm looking forward to picking you up again for the next QM.
The long plane flight didn't scare y'all off? I'd love the company again!

Bufflehead and I had a wonderful time and we loved your company. Next year the wife is coming along.
That's wonderful!!!!!! Buff needs to get his wife to come along too. We can take up a whole row on the plane this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou