Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT Butterscotch LB x Golden Bear Anderson 2.0 sz 40 Cafe Racer in Cherry Wine Veg Tan

Nine Inch Males

One of the Regulars
I feel your pain on this one, I had a tagged size L (42) and had to get rid of it cause it was too damn slim. I should have went with my gut and ordered an XL. The details are amazing and leather was just gorgeous
Agreed, and being from Southern California, the Supro lining with no padding makes it an easy wear year round. Just wish it fit!

Cortexas

New in Town
My chest is 22.5 now, so considerably larger. Not interested in purchase?
Do you mean pit to pit? I’m a 40.5” chest and I have plenty of room to layer in it. If you like a fitted jacket I doubt it would be too tight for you. Also if it’s not for you I totally get that too. Not looking to add to my collection without getting rid of something first. I’m a bit of a minimalist lol

Nine Inch Males

One of the Regulars
Do you mean pit to pit? I’m a 40.5” chest and I have plenty of room to layer in it. If you like a fitted jacket I doubt it would be too tight for you. Also if it’s not for you I totally get that too. Not looking to add to my collection without getting rid of something first. I’m a bit of a minimalist lol
My actual chest around is 22 inches

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW