Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Tattoos

mike

Call Me a Cab
sixsexsix said:
have you read his bio? the writing is kind of dry, but it's filled with all sorts of silly little tidbits

If you mean the Lost One, no, not yet. It's sitting on my shelf waiting to be read though! haha I did used to be an active member of a peter lorre yahoo group and I have a few other books on him that I've read. I really dig actors/directors from Germany that responded to the extreme political climate as heroes. Dietrich, Lang, Veidt and Lorre are exceptional people at their core, regardless of whatever roles they played or projects they produced for public consumption! :D

Alexi

One of the Regulars
sixsexsix said:
love this :eusa_clap

have one more trip back to finish the shading

Photo%2B31.jpg

the picture is pretty bad sorry [huh]

High Pockets

Practically Family
Alexi said:
sorry the only images I have of my ink are pretty bad mac photobooths
7319_130441412631_707987631_2466185_6244122_n.jpg

7319_130441422631_707987631_2466186_3463415_n.jpg

7319_130441427631_707987631_2466187_6715883_n.jpg

7319_130441407631_707987631_2466184_4832525_n.jpg

the sea-stag is new and will be shaded tomorrow night, the rest are to give ideas to the style I was working on to my new artist. The ship was done in Cambodia by an ex Royal Marine for 40 bucks and 2 beers.

:D
I like your style!!!!!!!
:D

Call the cops, that guy in Cambodia got robbed! That is fantastic!! Crude in a beautiful way!
The anchor is one I would get tomorrow! (and I'm 55 and haven't been in the Navy for thirty years!)

WW2WaltUSMC

New in Town
Matt Crunk, I LOVE that USMC Emblem you did, every time I see a flash style EGA I kick myself a bit for getting my more modern one! Here is my EGA tattoo:
photo.php
To be augmented Friday by a compass rose on my left pec.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Got my latest....not sure I am happy with the results. May just be because the man caused me mucho pain!! :mad: Its a little fuller than I wanted and was supposed to curve around the dragon a bit. Need to wait for the healing to see what it looks like then, and to add some blue above the skull, I just had to leave lol!

2009-10-02_185850.jpg

storman113

Familiar Face
Wanted an armband to celebrate my birthday, didn't like any of the standards. Love reading the Greek classics, the Iliad, etc. So my daughter drew this one up, she calls it a 'Greek key'.

Tat1.jpg

Alexi

One of the Regulars
High Pockets said:
Call the cops, that guy in Cambodia got robbed! That is fantastic!! Crude in a beautiful way!
The anchor is one I would get tomorrow! (and I'm 55 and haven't been in the Navy for thirty years!)

It's funny the tattoo artist in Cambodia who did my whaling ship was the most expensive in Phnom Penh.

Oh and hey thanks, I drew the anchors myself!

Jennifer Lynn

One of the Regulars
That's a neat idea for a tattoo, patattack. I've got three tats, but have never come across an old design I felt I could add to the mix. Yours have an intriguing story...one carried from the Iceman on to you. (Wonder if that might confuse future paleontologists? :D )

Patattack

New in Town
Canadave said:
That's an interesting idea. Did you duplicate all of his, or just those visible in that pic?

Just the ones on the back. I'd considered getting the small one on the inside of the knee, but that hardly seemed worth it. As for the ones on the calf and ankles, I hadn't even really entertained the idea. They're (a) a little too busy/messy looking, (b) probably extremely painful, and (c) in kind of an awkward place, to my mind. Not easy to show off, but also not as easy to hide as the back design.

Jennifer Lynn

One of the Regulars
Yeah, the ankle stings a bit, but if it isn't a big tattoo (and the artist knows what he/she is doing), it won't take much time to do.

My first tattoo was partly a mistake. I like what I had done, but unfortunately the tattoo artist wasn't well versed, and did the work a little too deeply (took too long too). Meaning, he went deep enough into my skin to leave a mark layers down. You can literally feel the outline and raised feel of my tattoo. Creeps out some, though many think it's cool. In any case, I like it. :D

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
sixsexsix said:
The calf is not painful to tattoo

lol
WHATEVER!

I had to do mine in two sittings. The ONLY tattoo of mine I couldn't bear for very long! I'm a wuss :(

Psycho Sue -- awesome artwork!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner