Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Art of Vintage Leather Jackets; A blog

Norumbega

One of the Regulars
I'm not sure where this belongs or really, where I'm going with it. Part of me was touched by David's thoughts regarding his relationship with his dad. He has many interests, among them vintage leather.
My recommendation is to first read this page and then, go back up to the top and view the vintage leather he has on Ebay.

I hope it proves of interest to someone. If it does, it's been worth posting.
http://vintageleatherjackets.blogspot.com/

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
I enjoyed it :)
Not keen on all the styles but makes a change from A2s all the time. And A2 are one of my favourite jackets.

Justhandguns

Practically Family
I think it is the blog that initiated the founding of Himel Bros? It has been online for quite a while.

Last edited:

himelator

Vendor
well everybody likes to be read

It is, yes. I believe Dinerman recently took over the running of the blog.

I will say Dinner has started contributing to the blog mostly because I am swamped with work regarding my new brand unfortunately it requires too much time to research out posts. That being said he is a super nerd and I think his knowledge of jackets is superb so we discuss and work out postings an he has written some stellar research pieces on vintage leather jackets and their producers. I am really happy that he can keep the tradition going and keep banging out great blog posts in my absence running Himel Bros
best
David.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass