What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Discussion in 'Hats' started by AbbaDatDeHat, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Steinbockhase

Steinbockhase A-List Customer

That would keep me out of the water for the rest of the month :)

Redfokker likes this.
  2. [​IMG]
    Playboy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Michael A

Michael A I'll Lock Up

4. Michael A

Michael A I'll Lock Up

Thanks Randy.. I think I'm going to be liking that jacket a lot tomorrow when it's 40 degrees with a 15 mph wind out of the north.

Michael

5. dkstott

dkstott One of the Regulars

Moonstone Akubra Stylemaster for today.

It'll be worn on a daily basis, alternating between the Acorn Fawn Stylemaster.

My Carbon Grey version will be worn on dressier occasions.

Have to admit this this one has some serious stiffness to it when compared to the others. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

6. I was expecting a Bunny to jump up out of that box under the balloons.

Cornshucker77, hatsRme and Redfokker like this.
  7. You're rocking that one, Jeff.

Cornshucker77 and Redfokker like this.
  8. Daniele Tanto

Daniele Tanto Call Me a Cab

Today sun and stationary temperatures
    FolcoBor1 R bis.jpg
    Borsalino Qualità Superiore, size is 6 1/2 or 7 1/2 US
    FolcoBor9 R.jpg
    The color of the felt is "Folco" and it varies greatly according to the reflections of the light and the various surfaces on which the sun beats around it
    FolcoBor5 R.jpg
    The felt is very soft and the finish of the brim of excellent quality. It was made in the historical Borsalino factory
    FolcoBor2 R.jpg
    I pulled some hats out of the closets in the autumn shades, this is the second in the shade of brown, some the next few days
    FolcoBor6 R.jpg
    Have a good day fellows loungers and thanks for your appreciations

9. jhoops01

jhoops01 One of the Regulars

Awesome, Danielle!

Daniele Tanto and Redfokker like this.
  10. Bamaboots

Bamaboots I'll Lock Up

Wow! A black Playboy.

11. DaveProc

DaveProc One of the Regulars

20191009_065528.jpg 20191009_065539.jpg 20191009_065611.jpg 20191009_065614.jpg
    This was actually yesterday's hat. Knox Foxhound pre Nor'Easter

12. DaveProc

20191010_065213b.jpg 20191010_065216.jpg 20191010_065218.jpg 20191010_065047.jpg 20191010_065139.jpg
    Today's hat Stetson XXX

13. Daniele Tanto

Daniele Tanto Call Me a Cab

Thanks Randy! In the coming days you will see other colors that you might like. I do my best:)

Rmccamey, Steve1857 and hatsRme like this.
  14. Redfokker

Redfokker

I am always in awe of the interesting lids you sport Perry. This black Playboy is a beautiful example. You always make my morning.

Wow!, just wow Michael. The sixteen fiddy is one of my favorites. But that jacket! is it old? When was something like this common? You always make a fashion statement in my morning feed.

Quite the Aussie parade, impressive. The carbon gray may come in handy when wearing blues, formal or not.

This hat checks all my boxes Daniele! Gills and some impressive brim stitching. Great color too. I'm in love.

Very nice lines on that XXX Dave. I still need to catch up with some threads. Is this one older? 1950s? Love it.

steur, Wyldkarma, DOGMAN and 5 others like this.
  15. Bamaboots

Bamaboots I'll Lock Up

Thanks, Charlie it is special I'm just not sure I need a hat that shames me into polishing my boots every time I put it on.

Thanks, Reggie I agree with all you say. Just not sure it's mine. I love the hat but I could certainly see you in it.

Thanks, Bowen. That is a nice pairing.

Thanks, Cuz. I've worn this one with the brim up more than down since I've had it. The brim is so malleable it doesn't curl up like an angry kids lip. You can keep the front almost flat if you want.

16. Redfokker

Redfokker

One of the coldest mornings we have had here in Oregon so far. Arctic blast coming from Alaska. My PT appointment for my broken hand is first thing this morning. I will be wearing my black overcoat for the first time this season. The nearest hat that comes to hand is my Wilson homburg in a beautiful heather finish. No time for a current photo, I'll have to get back into the habbit!

8Apr19 Wilson homburg side 500x.jpg wilson homburg_07 450x.jpg wilson homburg Stefan photo 500x.jpg wilson homburg_10 450x.jpg

17. Tukwila

Tukwila Call Me a Cab

Give em heck at PT, Mike. The hat demands respect!

I put the liner in my leather jacket and wore my Knox 15 this morning. Brrr...

20191010_075741.jpg

Attached Files:

18. DaveProc

Very nice lines on that XXX Dave. I still need to catch up with some threads. Is this one older? 1950s? Love it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mike! Yes, it is a later 1950s Embroidered Last Drop liner with plastic over liner

Cornshucker77 and Tukwila like this.
  19. Thanks Mike. Glad to see you're on the road to recovery, and still well-hatted.

Redfokker and Steve1857 like this.