Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
I'll be honest, Brent, of all your hats, I think those mid-width curled brim westerns seem to suit your features and personality better than any other hat. Very handsome, young man.

Stetson Gun Club:

8b3481d0ef8eff617732d993b33093a6.jpg

1aff0d87c4b2a8919e4fe3a405d1b11d.jpg

5972e20232708426737703e702882645.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Pellie

One Too Many
Love the color on this winter morning in Minnesota Perry. The hat pairs well with your glorious shirt and tie.

Sharp outside dudes today Michael.

Vintage Stetson Sovereign Twenty hat adventures today.

Snow blowing walkways and driveways was the task for my green hat this morning. Working hard has the fine snow particles lightly icing on the crown and brim. Inside it warms u and the particles brush off easily without leaving a mark. The vintage hats are durable for my adventures.

Best, Eric -
I really like those Stetson Sovereigns, but unfortunally still not own one.
Great hat!

Rumad

One Too Many
Ha ha, I know then feeling. Every time I shave the beard off the girls tell me ‘You look stupid Dad, grow it back’. Now my Granddaughter even tells me that.....

had a beard down to my waist for years. All the adult women in my life didn’t love it, but always let me be me. About a year and a half ago I cut it off, my youngest is STILL mad at me. Can’t please em all.

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
...but sometimes work calls and today I had to feed the cows and the rest of my animals. I switched over to my 80's Gun Club model in chocolate with a horse hair ribbon...one of my working hats.

These cattle look like Longhorns but they are smaller. These are Pineywoods cattle, a heritage breed that pre-dates the Longhorn. There are only about 2000 in existence. The Pineywoods cattle were introduced in the U.S. many centuries ago and were left or abandond and had to fend for themselves for over 100 years thus they became well adapted to the heat and humidity in the southeastern U.S. Growing up in the "Piney Woods" of the southeast U.S., they became "Pineywoods" cattle. For some of you old timers, these are also called Rakestraw cattle as they are adept at "raking" the ground in the winter to find fresh grass under the dead brush and overgrowth. For cattle of this breed with documents placing them in Florida, these cattle are also known as Florida Crackers or cracker cattle.

20200114_142319.jpg 20200114_142230.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112