Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

I don't think I've ever seen a heathered Derby like that Alan. Very nice.

Definitely not a common look - at least in the hats that have survived today. mFavaro is a Borsalino misto in a color name that corresponds to "blacksmith", at least I think so.

Alan makes me feel like I am just toying around like a child with hats. After reading the Stylepark thread and other older threads, I’ve come to the realization that this man is full grown serious!
Maybe one day I will grow up to be a real hat guy. Or, at least grow up, right?
LOL

<smile> I was a relentless pursuer at one point in time. I am more restrained these days. Unfortunately, I've always been better at buying than at selling.

Agnoulita:

2DB76F56-8603-4572-AE71-9BEDE6D013D2.jpeg
D920D0DD-71FD-4840-91C3-1D6F76D3AE94.jpeg

SteveFord

A-List Customer
I'm tempted to make something out of a cardboard shoe box, Elmer's glue, pipe cleaners and glitter. Might as well just admit defeat and shuffle off.

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
A other beauty, Alan. One like that is on my wish list!

This gloomy grey and wet day has me wearing this somewhat unusual Bee Hats mixed material hat.
View attachment 211456

the brim, trim and center stripe of the crown are a grey speckled wool. With smooth grey felt patches the make up the sides of the crown.
I’m not sure what it is about this hat but something about it’s styling strikes me as a Gloomy rainy day kinda hat. The lining and sweat seem to be a nylon material that might protect your head from some of the moisture that might seep though.

View attachment 211457 View attachment 211458 View attachment 211459 View attachment 211460 View attachment 211461

Thank you Tim... the best way to appreciate the range of possible hues of gray is to try to match up a gray hat with a gray outfit. ;^)

SteveFord

A-List Customer
This weekend I'm breaking in a brand new Stetson Sutley, I really like this one.
It's perched atop the helmet I was wearing when I had my heart attack last October when a blob of crud broke loose and totally plugged up an aorta.
Gentlemen, if you suddenly feel like you are nothing BUT a rib cage and a giant hand is trying to squeeze it flat do NOT get on your motorcycle and try and tough it out as you won't get there.
These pictures don't show just how trashed the helmet was after I plowed through a corn field at speed. It ripped off all of the vents and the face shield is cracked right where my right eye was. These Arai helmets are okay with me. One little batch of color missing from the Vanson leathers and nary a scratch on me.
Bike took a bit of a beating and smelled like a pop corn maker once I got it back from the towing company but it was put back into service quickly enough.
sutley.jpg
sutley1.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
I opened the trilby box and enjoyed making a choice on which ones to wear on these sunny days
Amiata Pelo 1.jpg

Borsalino Amiata size 6 1/2 so a 7 1/2 US that confirming the Borsalino fame: it's tight enough for my head, but wearable
Amiata Pelo 2.jpg

I kept this hat in the collection for its incredible color which is common in the grays of Borsalino, but here, with long-haired felt, it becomes fantastic
Amiata Pelo 3.jpg

It is clearly a product of the seventies with a care in the finishes and quality of the felt, unthinkable today
Amiata Pelo 5 .jpg

Maybe I will put some other trilby or short-brim on my head, I have gathered others to be sold, even if for some I am sorry having very rare characteristics
Amiata Pelo 7 .jpg

Happy weekend all and thanks for your likes on Panizza Ediston!
Compliments for your wonderful hats!!!

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
This weekend I'm breaking in a brand new Stetson Sutley, I really like this one.
It's perched atop the helmet I was wearing when I had my heart attack last October when a blob of crud broke loose and totally plugged up an aorta.
Gentlemen, if you suddenly feel like you are nothing BUT a rib cage and a giant hand is trying to squeeze it flat do NOT get on your motorcycle and try and tough it out as you won't get there.
These pictures don't show just how trashed the helmet was after I plowed through a corn field at speed. It ripped off all of the vents and the face shield is cracked right where my right eye was. These Arai helmets are okay with me. One little batch of color missing from the Vanson leathers and nary a scratch on me.
Bike took a bit of a beating and smelled like a pop corn maker once I got it back from the towing company but it was put back into service quickly enough.
View attachment 211580 View attachment 211581

Definitely a good thing you were wearing a helmet. I don’t get these guys I see on the Highway going 80mph with no helmet.

I may occasionally run around the corner to the store on little side streets without one, but on the highway is insanity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy