Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
More of my rare snow pictures. Out this morning in my twin ribbon Phoenix natural.

20210111_151154.jpg 20210111_151258.jpg

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
I love the pinch you put in the Heather.....may just have to get one for myself.
I really do enjoy this hat. Thanks again for the trade!

That heather is spectacular!
Thanks, Perry! Your black OR and Playboy are something special.

Love that hat. Is your Wolfbrae a flecked rabbit fur felt from Tonak? @belfastboy has some serious skills.
Indeed it is, but I see this has already been confirmed straight from the source. This is my first and only custom hat and it's definitely one of if not the most comfortable to wear. Can't thank @belfastboy enough!

View attachment 300175 View attachment 300176 View attachment 300177 View attachment 300178 View attachment 300179 View attachment 300180 Two hats yesterday. Resistol Kitten Finish with felted edge for a walk.
switched to a dark black Wormser with sharks gills for my actual disposition.
Dang Jeff. Those are both very sharp.

I really do enjoy this hat. Thanks again for the trade!

Thanks, Perry! Your black OR and Playboy are something special.

Indeed it is, but I see this has already been confirmed straight from the source. This is my first and only custom hat and it's definitely one of if not the most comfortable to wear. Can't thank @belfastboy enough!
Thanks, OF!

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Good morning and thanks for the appreciations and likes on yesterday's Panizza and no-name bowler. More gems are coming and even some stones that have long rolled on the paths of life.
Rutenio BLobbia 9.jpg

Today, while I was photographing the remaining hats of the lot, I wore this Borsalino that comes from the excellent discovery in Merano three years ago.
Rutenio BLobbia 8.jpg

It is a massive Lobbia Borsalino, similar to the French "Diplomatique" I wore these days.
Rutenio BLobbia 7.jpg
So for the Homburg & Festivity series a Borsalino Qualità Extra Superiore size 6 1/2 or 60 centimeters or 7 1/2 in the US.
The color of the felt "Rutenio" is one of the innumerable grays used in Borsalino production.
Rutenio BLobbia 1.jpg

The ribbons that adorn it match the color of the felt.
The color is in perfect harmony with the sky which after a flash of shy sun has returned to ruthenium gray.
Rutenio BLobbia 4.jpg

Happy Tuesday everyone and thank you for your likes on the splendid, in my opinion, Ecuyer & Thomas of saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112