Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
D5899596-2645-4E57-9918-71992C9E9C45.jpeg
0F93B21F-0AAC-464F-94D9-ED634ED7E507.jpeg
4DD56DCA-AE98-40CF-AA74-0E72A8D34947.jpeg
94FB6210-AA8D-4D10-9EE0-1A9CFC25F405.jpeg
Greetings All:
Today....it’s a vintage Turf Club just because.
Be well. Bowen

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Vintage Knox this morning for services. I love the colors on this hat. The felt is a taupe and it sports a copper/rust color ribbon set. The brim is wider at 2 3/4” and it has a nice tall crown like I prefer. The onionskin has a couple of small rips but is all there. Oh yeah, hope you guys don't mind but it will be Christmas (to be more exact Coca-Cola Santa) ties over the next several weeks.
IMG_2173.jpg
IMG_2169.jpg
IMG_2170.jpg

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Vintage Knox this morning for services. I love the colors on this hat. The felt is a taupe and it sports a copper/rust color ribbon set. The brim is wider at 2 3/4” and it has a nice tall crown like I prefer. The onionskin has a couple of small rips but is all there. Oh yeah, hope you guys don't mind but it will be Christmas (to be more exact Coca-Cola Santa) ties over the next several weeks.
View attachment 145935 View attachment 145936 View attachment 145937
I just saw this one in FB, Bill. Beautiful colors.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
This Flechet is one of the many French hats I bought a few years ago in Strasbourg
v8dlc8.jpg

It has remained for years in a box, new and never worn, but too large for my head
jh80fq.jpg

I decided to send it to Fleur in the Netherlands for a slightly resize.
It is back and honestly I regret not having it reduced by a few millimeters before
11j672a.jpg

Flechet Qualité Junior 09, color (nuance) Mammouth size is 60 cm.
2unzi9i.jpg

The heather felt is a mixing of black, deep grey and light grey. It is soft and malleable. Without lining, only a tip in the crown
ygpvr.jpg

Thanks for your like on the last week hats.
My compliments for you loungers that everyday showed the best

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
This Flechet is one of the many French hats I bought a few years ago in Strasbourg
v8dlc8.jpg

It has remained for years in a box, new and never worn, but too large for my head
jh80fq.jpg

It is back and honestly I regret not having it reduced by a few millimeters before
11j672a.jpg

2unzi9i.jpg

The heather felt is a mixing of black, deep grey and light grey. It is soft and malleable. Without lining, only a tip in the crown
ygpvr.jpg

Your smile speaks loudly. Smile, scarf and hat are dynamite. Best, Eric -

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
v8dlc8.jpg

jh80fq.jpg

11j672a.jpg

2unzi9i.jpg

ygpvr.jpg

Good for you, Daniele. It is a beautiful felt. Why keep an excellent hat stored away, if it can be fixed?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails