Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey all!
Slow Sunday here in breezy Northern California. Thought I'd drop in and say hi with this here Disney "Handover".

20210502_163218.jpg 20210502_163220.jpg 20210502_163320.jpg 20210502_163417.jpg

Have a great day!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. I started out for a dog soiree in the same Stetson 3x Fifteen that I wore yesterday for some shenanigans. My shenanigans required that I wear a suit. The quality felt and edge treatment on this hat make it a special hat.

i-HgbBbqC-M.jpg

i-Vw8hjPL-M.jpg

i-ccWpW5c-M.jpg

i-m922BWr-M.jpg

i-nKF69Qs-M.jpg

Home and picking up in the yard after the dog and using chemicals on some nettles. I changed to a Stetson Whippet. Deliberately I chose a similar fedora to the 3X Fifteen. Below are some comparison pics.

i-cvVVT8L-M.jpg

i-w8BbbVM-M.jpg

i-8GPS2jq-M.jpg

i-b22SMmb-M.jpg

i-SnqDQT2-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Kentucky Derby weekend had me sporting a Monsivais cap while getting Moderna Part 2 on Friday. Vaccine whipped my tail Saturday but bounced back Sunday with the Pedigreed Thoroughbred 10X:

View attachment 331820

I'll check back in later this summer. Been busy living my best life. Hopefully you are too!

I’m going to copy that crease some day.

Good to see you in this neighborhood, my friend.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Kentucky Derby weekend had me sporting a Monsivais cap while getting Moderna Part 2 on Friday. Vaccine whipped my tail Saturday but bounced back Sunday with the Pedigreed Thoroughbred 10X:

View attachment 331820

I'll check back in later this summer. Been busy living my best life. Hopefully you are too!
Good to see you’re well J.
Not sure i’ve ever seen that crease.
Cool...but you needa name it!
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ