Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
Akubra Angler for my morning dog walk.
4B774728-E538-4D1A-A162-A6E2558D4190.jpeg
3561CE92-E738-42F4-A331-4694A9386E8B.jpeg

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
After the first chapter of the series "Beautiful and impossible" I needed comfort and so I wore another hat of the second wave arrived from Mantua and surroundings
Wallard M 8.jpg

It is another interesting discovery of the second wave because it accompanies the two velours made by the "Cappellificio La Famigliare" of Montevarchi found in the first.
Wallard M 5.jpg
I admire the wit of the producer who played on the words "Valdar daino" which is a nice way of indicating the joyful place where Montevarchi is located, the "Valdarno" which means the Arno valley, the river that passes through Florence.
Wallard M marchio m.jpg
Wallard M interno totale.jpg

"La Famigliare - Daino - Montevarchi" is size 58 cm. or 7 1/4 in the USA. The color is "Ruggine - Rust" for a finished felt such as deerskin or antelope
Wallard M etichetta carta.jpg
In the Italian language of the hatter, the finish of this type has two common denominations.
Wallard M 6.jpg

The hat has rough brims at 6.5 cm. ribbon at 3 cm. and crown at lowest point is 11 cm.
Wallard M 9.jpg

I had some relief after photographing the "Beautiful and Impossible" although I hope there is someone who can wear them
Wallard M 7a.jpg

Have a nice Saturday and thanks for you likes and kind words of the Mallory

Jesse John

One of the Regulars
Early morning dog soirre in a Stetson Playboy. I do love the blue-ish ribbon treatment of this gray hat.

i-cPGDxJ5-M.jpg

i-HSKp6r5-M.jpg

i-6VTCwmJ-M.jpg

The morning temps were around 26'f (-3'c) and a warm jacket was needed.

Up before the sunrise and started a fire. What a luxury to enjoy the ambiance of a safe wood fire. It appears big, but no more wood will be added as I want it to burn to coals. I am planning to fix brunch for my wife and I on the coals.

Coffee and a fire - mornings are terrific. I have been attired in a Stetson St.Regis (black with a stunning gold interior).

i-r9Fz6FJ-M.jpg

i-Xt6gsV5-M.jpg

i-b3kMTtp-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Eric, I am always jealous of your collection - but I am always more jealous of how comfortable you appear to be in your photos. That fire is raging! Love to see it. Thanks for sharing and kind words.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk