Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

The Shoe

One Too Many
Shopping in a Veritable Feutre de Poil by an unknown French maker that came to me via @Daniele Tanto.
EEDB91EE-FE75-4D12-B1B2-D7960D338CC3.jpeg
D4EE08C6-D696-4DA6-A49D-F2CE2AF9877A.jpeg

I spent the afternoon in the garden in a Snowy River…
AB80E8B3-C6B3-492E-95BE-AEB9DCDE7CDF.jpeg

…and once the garden was done, it was pizza for dinner.
B89BDE9B-2092-423F-B398-A21DC7695274.jpeg

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Thank you, Steve! I liked that Huckel homburg you posted yesterday. It's a classic, and I can not say enough about the perfectly dressed camel-colored Moore's Bowler. Bravo!

Thanks Reggie. Most kind of you.
Thank you, Steve! I liked that Huckel homburg you posted yesterday. It's a classic, and I can not say enough about the perfectly dressed camel-colored Moore's Bowler. Bravo!

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Saturday's head gear;

i-QssLV5K-M.jpg

i-vb4qHn3-M.jpg

Fire pit adjustments in a Stetson Royal De Luxe Gun Club.

i-XPSTfd7-M.jpg

A Manhattan fedora.

i-5jDtDkB-M.jpg

i-SwJqmzw-M.jpg

It was cool day and I wore a bunch of caps.

i-zVthpTX-M.jpg

This morning a dog soiree and morning coffee in an Adam bigger brim fedora (2 7/8).

i-qqxXWHW-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Fantastic assortment as usual, Eric. Love the purple hue on the first one, the hat in the tree. What make is that?

Saturday's head gear;

i-QssLV5K-M.jpg

i-vb4qHn3-M.jpg

Fire pit adjustments in a Stetson Royal De Luxe Gun Club.

i-XPSTfd7-M.jpg

A Manhattan fedora.

i-5jDtDkB-M.jpg

i-SwJqmzw-M.jpg

It was cool day and I wore a bunch of caps.

i-zVthpTX-M.jpg

This morning a dog soiree and morning coffee in an Adam bigger brim fedora (2 7/8).

i-qqxXWHW-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Love the color on that old Adam! The Manhattan is interesting, is it a high end hat for it's day or more of an 'off the rack' cheap and serviceable fedora?

I love this hat, everything about it. I would find all sorts of outfits it would go with. Stellar!

Maiden voyage in a new to me squash blossom and familiar 7x CB

View attachment 372192 View attachment 372193
Very nice! I do like the color of that felt.

Shopping in a Veritable Feutre de Poil by an unknown French maker that came to me via @Daniele Tanto.
View attachment 372352 View attachment 372353
I spent the afternoon in the garden in a Snowy River…
View attachment 372354
…and once the garden was done, it was pizza for dinner.
View attachment 372355
Wow, what a finish on that French example. Impressive.

You have the "god light" (photography term) going on big time in these shots. Very nice form.

Borsalino heather felt for a trip to Copenhagen on yet another sunny, autumnal day. View attachment 372437 [/QUOTE
So beautiful Steve. That finish just begs for pets.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic assortment as usual, Eric. Love the purple hue on the first one, the hat in the tree. What make is that?

It is a Stetson Playboy. It is a bigger brimmed as it is 2 7/8."

Borsalino heather felt for a trip to Copenhagen on yet another sunny, autumnal day. View attachment 372437

Excellent Borsolino. I am envious of your sunny weather as it is cool and cloudy in my neighborhood. The forecast has a high of 50'f (10'c).

Love the color on that old Adam! The Manhattan is interesting, is it a high end hat for it's day or more of an 'off the rack' cheap and serviceable fedora?

Thanks for the hat compliment. Mike the Manhattan is a soft felt, great color and with a unique brim treatment. The ribbon and sweat tell me that it was not an expensive hat.

Cheers, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot