Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

I think this modern Wegener Fedora is going to be one of my go to beater hats this winter.

View attachment 384912
It may be modern, but it's still very stylish and cool.

Hufvud Bogart in Emerald Grey was my hat choice yesterday. It is such a wonderful fitting hat and the reindeer sweatband gets even more comfortable with each use.

View attachment 384922

Have a safe and blessed evening.
Steven
Very nice, Steven.

It's unliekley you'll ever find another, so...
keep it safe.gif

View attachment 384934

“It's a great assertive pose, just peering out from under the brim. In my managerial days I would strike a similar pose by peering over the rim of my specs at some miscreant, watching him squirm knowing that I don't believe a word of his cock & bull tale”.

A look is worth a thousand bends and thrusts...err...words.
Well wishes for Tina.
B
Whatever you say officer!:eek:

Always a treat to see a weeks worth of your hats! You have some wonderful specimens and you wear them with real aplomb.
Thank you, Brent. Somehow I still don't have enough of them though!

Conditioned my ol trusty Hairhide jacket, and had to sport my 5xCB for the occasion.

View attachment 385005
Beautiful hat, Ross. I love the crease on it.

Perfect, Reggie.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Snow is expected for Wednesday, today cold and sun, tomorrow an interlocutory day, so before the wool cap I wear a Borsalino, inspired by Reggie's Optimo melousine I dusted off this Borsalino, very similar in terms of felt finish.
Miele 6.jpg

Borsalino Grand Prix size 6 or 59 cm., color of the felt "Miele - Honey" and the color of the ribbon is "Sepia"
Miele 2B2.jpg

The true felt color is as you see in the first photo
Miele 4A.jpg

The felt id finished with medium hair, malleable and with ribbon in the same color and around the brims also.
Miele 2B1.jpg

The hat has arrived new from a warehouse stock and now, every now and then, it goes around Verona
Miele 1.jpg

Buon lunedì a tutti voi

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Indeed she did, Robert. Anyone with that much style, taste, and talent does not deserve to be in pain. May your better half be well soon.
Pain takes no prisoners, You can be the highest in the land, FDR for example, it means nothing to the pain fairy, but a get well message like your's certainly lifts the spirits, so kind of you.
What a fantastic photograph
What a fantastic compliment, the lady said: "Aw shucks!" Not a British expression.
View attachment 384934 “It's a great assertive pose, just peering out from under the brim. In my managerial days I would strike a similar pose by peering over the rim of my specs at some miscreant, watching him squirm knowing that I don't believe a word of his cock & bull tale”.
A look is worth a thousand bends and thrusts...err...words.
Well wishes for Tina.
B
Much appreciated, you Sir are generous to a fault, thank you.
What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon!
It certainly is, other passengers think that we are some sort of "extras" that the heritage railway employ for authenticity. They look so bemused when we explain that this our regular mode of dress.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
I wore this modern OR Royal Delux for a few hours yesterday during a short lull in the rain.

IMG_8881.JPG
IMG_9056.jpeg
IMG_9053.jpeg
IMG_9057.jpeg
IMG_9061.jpeg

Rain has resulted in stormwater runoff entering into coastal waters. The public is advised to stay out of flood waters and storm water runoff due to possible overflowing cesspools, sewer, manholes, pesticides, animal fecal matter, dead animals, pathogens, chemicals, and associated flood debris. Not all coastal areas may be impacted by runoff, however, if the water is brown stay out. Continue to practice good personal hygiene and follow-up with your primary care physician if you have any health concerns.

It has been dumping buckets of rain for days now, no swimming for a while.

Yesterday aft's outside shennanigans were done wearing a Marathon Air Command (Air Force blue hued).

i-DPJFwDk-M.jpg

i-VtLHcWC-M.jpg

i-4XLjFJd-M.jpg

i-HmtqxPn-M.jpg

The first winter morning below 10'f (-12 c) in my neighborhood. A heavy wool coat and a Knox fedora helped make my morning dog soirre comfy.

i-snN39H7-M.jpg

i-LPD5gGN-M.jpg

i-sCj588X-M.jpg

Best to all, Eric -
Perfection

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Snow is expected for Wednesday, today cold and sun, tomorrow an interlocutory day, so before the wool cap I wear a Borsalino, inspired by Reggie's Optimo melousine I dusted off this Borsalino, very similar in terms of felt finish.
View attachment 385204
Borsalino Grand Prix size 6 or 59 cm., color of the felt "Miele - Honey" and the color of the ribbon is "Sepia"
View attachment 385206
The true felt color is as you see in the first photo
View attachment 385208
The felt id finished with medium hair, malleable and with ribbon in the same color and around the brims also.
View attachment 385210
The hat has arrived new from a warehouse stock and now, every now and then, it goes around Verona
View attachment 385218
Buon lunedì a tutti voi
That hat is beautiful, Daniele!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko