Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Custom hats, all around!
Fawcett of Vintage Silhouettes, whiskey felt today.
IMG_2294.jpeg IMG_2301.jpeg IMG_2302.jpeg IMG_2291.jpeg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
I resume publishing Flechet's trio, strictly in grey, each with its own variations.
Meuse Flechet 2.jpg
This has a blue background in the color of the felt which is particularly noticeable in the shade.
It is certainly the most "modern" of the Flechets of this group.
Meuse Flechet 3.jpg
The felt is very soft and malleable even if the brims are rigid to give this shape to the hat which is reminiscent of other products from the hat house represented by the lily flower.
Meuse Flechet marchio.jpg
Flechet De Luxe size 60 or 7 1/2 in the States.
The color of the felt is that of a French river "Meuse" and the quality is "Pilote Uni Ras"
Meuse Flechet a.jpg

The ribbon is the same color as the felt which has this color between dark gray and blue, but what is interesting is the shape of the hat which is that of a "lord hat" with some small variations as well as some in melusine from the same manufacturer I showed in the past days.
Meuse Flechet 9.jpg

Thank you for your appreciation and continue to show me your collections that make me happy.

Birthday celebrations for me this weekend. My turn to get some oni-denim jeans.
View attachment 598657 View attachment 598658
I celebrated by watching Stop Making Sense on the big screen. I had to go two prefectures over. There were 10 people in the theatre. Nine of them sat quietly and watched. Meanwhile, I was dancing away in the aisle like a maniac. So much fun! My Hornskov Black Cherry Emissary kept my head happy.
View attachment 598660 View attachment 598661
Etsuko wore a Maxim in a similar colour.
View attachment 598662 View attachment 598663
Such a cool couple, Gary. Hats and leather jackets.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Birthday celebrations for me this weekend. My turn to get some oni-denim jeans.
View attachment 598657 View attachment 598658
I celebrated by watching Stop Making Sense on the big screen. I had to go two prefectures over. There were 10 people in the theatre. Nine of them sat quietly and watched. Meanwhile, I was dancing away in the aisle like a maniac. So much fun! My Hornskov Black Cherry Emissary kept my head happy.
View attachment 598660 View attachment 598661
Etsuko wore a Maxim in a similar colour.
View attachment 598662 View attachment 598663

Happy Birthday, Gary. Excellent choice of hats and attire by both of you.

I'm a big Talking Heads fan myself, so your choice of film gets the thumbs up too. Stop Making Sense must be among the best live concert films ever.

The Shoe

One Too Many
Such a cool couple, Gary. Hats and leather jackets.
Thanks, Stefan.
Happy Birthday, Gary. Excellent choice of hats and attire by both of you.

I'm a big Talking Heads fan myself, so your choice of film gets the thumbs up too. Stop Making Sense must be among the best live concert films ever.
Thanks, Steve.
I’d never seen it on the big screen before, so after booking the tickets, I spent the week in a state of excited agitation. It did not disappoint. It was just a shame that no one else in the theatre seemed quite as excited as me. I had been hoping to go with a friend who’s also a Talking Heads nut, but he is back in New Zealand for a holiday at the moment.

Altiori

One of the Regulars
Handsome hat and beautiful pipe. I , too, enjoy the briar now and then.

Tha hat for today is a refurbished beaver by Bond (of the Lounge). the hat originally was made by Art several years back. Bond reshaped the crown. I purchased the hat from his Etsy site a few years back but after a few years of wear, the brim needed some adjusting. I sent it back to Bond. Just received the hat about two weeks back.

I've purchased two hats from Bond over the past five years and have been very pleased with his craftsmanship, his customer service, and his support of our shared passion. I highly recommend him.

Attachments

• IMG_5269.jpeg
    IMG_5269.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5268.jpeg
    IMG_5268.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5267.jpeg
    IMG_5267.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 17
Everybody's shown some truly outstanding specimens in the parade of hats this week. Hope I can compete. The Sunday display again.

Rothschild
View attachment 598399

Borsalino Gorasgu Palladio
View attachment 598400

Borsalino Gulaita nutria amiata View attachment 598401

Panizza Oro Malta
View attachment 598402

Borsalino Landasti Misto Salvia
View attachment 598403

...and with some sunshine
View attachment 598404

Mossant
View attachment 598405

Panizza Oro Malta (also in the sun)
View attachment 598406

Garcia Velour (this one really came back to life)
View attachment 598407

Kevin McAndrew
View attachment 598408
Fabulous week Stefan. That Garcia velour is really something!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner