Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Drunk/Mean Drunk

Are you a happy drunk or mean drunk

• Happy drunk - I love the world when I'm tight

Votes: 34 94.4%
  • Mean drunk - Don't cross my path

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I voted for happy drunk, though I'm really neither. It depends on the situation really.

I am, however, a very flirtatious drunk.

Adelaidey

One of the Regulars
I'm pretty much an affectionate, sleepy drunk. :) Although I've never really gotten trashed, because after two or three drinks I just get so sleepy that I ignore the liquor and float off to dreamy-land.... but if you don't let me at least sit down and rest, I will get testy. lol

Doh!

One Too Many
Well, some of us don't need alcohol in order to have a good time.

Correction: Some of them don't need alcohol in order to have a good time. Me? I LOVE the stuff. Luckily, I'm a happy drunk but do know some less-than-happy drinkers.

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
JM,

It's "sleeping" when you actually choose to sit or lay down and go to sleep.

Passing out involves collapsing right there, usually mid-something else.

Chanfan

A-List Customer
Daisy Buchanan said:
I think, from my experience Gin makes a pretty angry drunk!
mc-tee4.gif

As for myself, I get a bit happy, and more outgoing. Then I tend to get sleepy.

Unfortunately, I recently got to test my limits when I got stuck in Bozeman, Montana on a business trip. Our flight back got canceled, but a helpful fellow passenger pointed out that the first annual microbrew fest was happening that night - a very short distance from where we were being put up. The fact that my boss was buying, in combination with the hotel giving out two for one coupons for their bar, all colluded to get me past the point of good sense.

I ended up missing the next flight. :eusa_doh: Some of the local brews were quite good, tho! :beer:

Naama

Practically Family
I'm also a happy drunk :p

But when I'm in a bad/depressed mood, I better don't get drunk! Because then I get VERY depressed and start crying like an idiot..... But I'm "happy" about that, since if you're like that, you won't drink to "solve" problems!

Naama

Tommy Fedora

One of the Regulars
A vocal drunk.

When I drink too much, which is not often, like I sing. A stage one drunk brings out a chorus of "Chances Are" by Johnny Mathis.
When I'm totally blotted it doesn't matter what I sing 'cause you won't recognize it anyway lol

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm happy with just about every adult beverage.except Gin. Something in the berry goes directly to my darker side.It is not always a pretty site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum