Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tonyb.....hatter and a gentleman

Wil Tam

Practically Family
you need a logo!

:eusa_clap WOW those are some really nice lids tonyb, you have a great talent & should put your signature on your masterpieces since they are pretty much one of a kind .. I really dig the triple bow treatment, it really pops out & grabs ya. :D

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

----------------
Now playing: Filter - Miss Blue
via FoxyTunes

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Tony just delivered this new one to the door.:D

silverbelly002vq9.jpg

6 " open crown
2 1/4" brim
Silverbelly with same tone band with double bow.
Brown liner
....and a surprise to be revealed in another picture.

Thanks again Tony. I am loving this lid:eusa_clap

silverbelly001na0.jpg

Granny Smith Apple accent!
silverbelly003hf7.jpg

Craig Robertson

One of the Regulars
This is a new hat TonyB made for me...
tonyb_hat.jpg

6" crown, 2" grosgrain ribbon in dark blue, bone colored body. 2 1/4" brim triple bow.

Killer bow work
tonyb_bow.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Beautiful hats, Bart and Craig! Bart, the green stripe really kicks yours up a notch. And Craig, Those triple bows of Tony's really trip my trigger. Very nice Tony, and great choices, gentlemen.

BTW, where is your noggin shot, Bart?

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
Beautiful hats, Bart and Craig! Bart, the green stripe really kicks yours up a notch. And Craig, Those triple bows of Tony's really trip my trigger. Very nice Tony, and great choices, gentlemen.

BTW, where is your noggin shot, Bart?

tonyb009id8.jpg

Thanks Bob, and a noodle shot as requested.:D
And we will be expecting some pictures from this weekend as well. Hope you and the other fellas had a blast:eusa_clap

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
handlebar bart said:
tonyb009id8.jpg

Thanks Bob, and a noodle shot as requested.:D
And we will be expecting some pictures from this weekend as well. Hope you and the other fellas had a blast:eusa_clap

Thanks, Bart. That one looks great on you.

I'm guessing that you may see more pictures of this weekend's gathering than you really want too. :eek: I went there expecting to have a good time, but it was a lot better than that. It was sooooo cool. It was like we all were already friends, and in fact we really were, but now we were meeting each other in person rather than through posts and pictures. No one really had to introduce themselves. We recognized each other without intros.

This was my first fedora lounge get together, but it sure won't be my last. I hope you can make it someday.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
Thanks, Bart. That one looks great on you.

I'm guessing that you may see more pictures of this weekend's gathering than you really want too. :eek: I went there expecting to have a good time, but it was a lot better than that. It was sooooo cool. It was like we all were already friends, and in fact we really were, but now we were meeting each other in person rather than through posts and pictures. No one really had to introduce themselves. We recognized each other without intros.

This was my first fedora lounge get together, but it sure won't be my last. I hope you can make it someday.

That is so neat Bob. I can imagine that all of you would be as you are here:eusa_clap Looking forward to the pictures and sometime I hope to make it to a function.

lordcharles

New in Town
PM?

Sorry Craig I don't know what 'PM' means. I must admit to being a bit unreconstructed with regards the cyber world.

Steve

lordcharles said:
Sorry Craig I don't know what 'PM' means. I must admit to being a bit unreconstructed with regards the cyber world.

Steve
Steve,
You can't PM (Personal Message) via the Lounge until you've posted 15 or more times. It is a way to send a message to Lounger that only they see & can reply back to you without having to post a thread that all can see...

lordcharles

New in Town
Ahh, I see. And here's me lurking in the background for the last couple of years. I should try and get a photo up. Thanks for the advice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21