Aero Natural CXL HH J-106/KotR/Indian Mix Biker Jacket

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Feliksas, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Superfluous

Superfluous My Mail is Forwarded Here

2. Excellent fit..but can't believe you are leaning up against rough bark on a tree..then an abrasive stone wall. I don't baby my leather jackets but no way would I chance a scuff for a pose.

3. patrick_b

patrick_b One of the Regulars

@Feliksas

Can't add much more than what's already been posted. It looks amazing.

Enviable hair as well :).

4. Bennarion

Bennarion Practically Family

It could not be better. This is amazing.

5. Benny Holiday

Benny Holiday My Mail is Forwarded Here

Yeah and if the man's taste in jackets isn't enough, he's sporting William Lennon shoes as well! I LOVE my Lennons!

6. jeo

jeo One of the Regulars

Great fit! This jacket is going to look absolutely amazing as it ages. Congrats on truly unique piece!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. torfjord

torfjord A-List Customer

I see this as an absolute win! That jacket kills!

8. Rich22

Rich22 One of the Regulars

Looks fantastic! Pleased to see it fits you well, in addition to being a very cool jacket.

Any pics of the fit from the back and side? I’m curious as the back is my favourite part of the design. Cheers

9. Feliksas

Feliksas Familiar Face

I think I wrote in another thread--I don't have much stuff, so I don't mind paying a lot and "using it up." I don't have a motorcycle anymore, but when I did, I worked on it with my jacket; I plan to go camping, hiking, etc in this one, and lay it on the grass for my old lady to sit on, and what have you. Certainly it will break in faster that way ;)

10. Feliksas

Feliksas Familiar Face

Here are some pictures of the back. Obviously, when unzipped, it's a wide back--when zipped, it's a lovely lovely narrow back, but very "masculine," i.e., it creates that broad shouldered, "V" upper body look.

_MG_2773.jpeg _MG_2750.jpeg _MG_2749.jpeg _MG_2748.jpeg _MG_2690.jpeg _MG_2892.jpeg

11. Edward

Edward Bartender

Very nice jacket indeed. Looks a little longer than the likes of a Perfecto, but the proportions aren't 'off' in any way. Great fit.

Benny Holiday likes this.
  12. Feliksas

Feliksas Familiar Face

Could be a tad shorter, but I like to go with the baseline build first, a straight 38, and then I can modify for future builds--and if the regular build works, even better. Had it really been off, I would have tried to sell it here and had another one built.

Finally--I wear my trousers high, as trousers were supposed to be worn; I reckon if I wore them at the hips instead, as many do, the jacket would look properly short (which it is, I think).

Benny Holiday likes this.
  13. Edward

Edward Bartender

Defibnitely nothing wrong with the length here to my eye. I totally agree with you on how "trousers should be worn" - I find trousers the single hardest thing to find in my wardrobe because all high stret waistvbands seem so low these days.

Guppy likes this.
  14. Edward

Edward Bartender

Defibnitely nothing wrong with the length here to my eye. I totally agree with you on how "trousers should be worn" - I find trousers the single hardest thing to find in my wardrobe because all high stret waistvbands seem so low these days.

15. jonbuilder

jonbuilder Practically Family

That why I wear leather jackets I don't worry about tree bark wet dogs ran bug guts brush and such

16. Boyo

Boyo One Too Many

WOW.. that really does look great!... the jacket, the fit and the photos are why I check the FL out everyday.. well Done.

17. Guppy

Guppy Call Me a Cab

Not to steal any thunder, but I thought you might like to see how the natural CXL ages, by way of looking at my Schott x Context CX113, made from natural CXLFQHH.

Photo taken minutes ago. It's darkened up a lot since new, as you can see. [​IMG]

18. ton312

ton312 I'll Lock Up

I always wanted one of these. Just couldn’t get past the fixed belt. One of Schott all time best though. No doubt about it.

Guppy likes this.
  19. navetsea

navetsea Call Me a Cab

congratz, and I can already see some character developing on the back, and sleeve

20. Feliksas

Feliksas Familiar Face

Amazing - the Schott x Context CX113 was, in fact, what lead me to this purchase! So it's cool to "look into the future" and see how my leather might age. Thanks!