Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
2a7e2ae6ddd8a0ec1bcfa5c3ee4f96e0.jpg

Marathon was Lee. I think Pilgrim was HatCo, what was Brent?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Wasn’t Brent the Montgomery Wards Brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hat and Rehat

Call Me a Cab
Tapatalk is on another streak of losing my connection,which means I lose anything I've written or asked if I haven't sent it. I'm going to try this again. I'll probably get really ticked off if it happens this time though and then refuse to ever ask this question in this venue. You'll never even know that I had it.
I thought I should try to get this warning out first; just in case.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Tapatalk is on another streak of losing my connection,which means I lose anything I've written or asked if I haven't sent it. I'm going to try this again. I'll probably get really ticked off if it happens this time though and then refuse to ever ask this question in this venue. You'll never even know that I had it.
I thought I should try to get this warning out first; just in case.

Given the frequency this seems to happen to you, how about utilizing a text editor/notepad type app? Granted, not ideal, but better than being continually frustrated. Select All, Copy, Paste

Hat and Rehat

Call Me a Cab
Given the frequency this seems to happen to you, how about utilizing a text editor/notepad type app? Granted, not ideal, but better than being continually frustrated. Select All, Copy, Paste
That probably is a very good idea. I've had occaisional waves of it behaving eratically, but it then seems to resolve itself and behave reliably for an extended time.
It has been annoying, but the frustration hasn't run deep enough to do anything but try to keep a sense of humor. So far, at least. I've never even looked into an app designed as a word prosessor.

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
It's a fedora. Royal is a quality designation, price point. Stetson put out a number of hats w/o model names in or on the hat. With the pics provided I'd guess late 50's-early 60's range. Appears to be a back bow with about a 2' brim, a style a little more popular in the early 60's.
2' brim now that is a brim Joao would love. ;)

Welcome!

I agree with the assessments other have made. I’d guess mid to late 1950s size 7 1/4. Although we all love pristine hats, the liner doesn’t bother me. I’m used to seeing hats in larger sizes so it’s hard for me to guess the brim width on this hat, but it’s at least 2” and maybe a bit more. If you like the style it should make you a nice trim fedora.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21