Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Banana Republic Aero Leather Knock-off

DJS Press

One of the Regulars
Well, for about 300 bucks more you can get the Aero custom made to fit, in heavy front quarter horsehide, with Alpaca lining (or pretty much whatever else you want). And let's see which one looks the most badass in 10 years, or 30.

No brainer. That Banana Republic looks like it should sell for maybe 300 bucks tops, and I'm being generous. Bet it's also made in China.

bobjones

A-List Customer
DJS Press said:
Well, for about 300 bucks more you can get the Aero custom made to fit, in heavy front quarter horsehide, with Alpaca lining (or pretty much whatever else you want). And let's see which one looks the most badass in 10 years, or 30.

No brainer. That Banana Republic looks like it should sell for maybe 300 bucks tops, and I'm being generous. Bet it's also made in China.

Every word in your post is absolutely perfect, as if I wrote it myself. $300 is being generous, maybe $199 or $229 at best.

Especially since I have a brown FQHH Aero Stockman since March '08, and have the feeling that, given how many people on the street complimented me on the jacket and its unique style, have to believe that perhaps one of those people worked for BR.

In NYC, it seems that if you have any style or intelligence, given how ridiculously competitive the city is about EVERYTHING, you will be emulated in a very short time by more people than you can count. Try it; wear a purple converse sneaker or something like it, and in a week you will see them all over the city.

Senicko_Spain

Suspended
bobjones said:

YUCK!

vomit-smiley-023.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21