Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

VestCoast

A-List Customer
Ordered this horsehide trimmed railroad coat, was looking for a similar Joe Mccoy coat for a while but I think I prefer this version.

ADN_1583_1200x1200.jpg

Mandarin

Practically Family
Mail's slow af. My Levi's trucker's been travelling for a month now. And it's still in the void. Oh well, not in a hurry to get it, anyway. How about you guys, stuff arriving on time?

Has your parcel arrived? The perspective of slow freight and even slower customs formalities kept me from ordering till now.

Has your parcel arrived? The perspective of slow freight and even slower customs formalities kept me from ordering till now.

No and no update either. It's still somewhere between the US and Europe and that's 25 days in now.

On the other hand, both jackets I sent to the USA, during the past 15 days, arrived.

Mandarin

Practically Family
It's good to know one way works better than the other. I think customs clearance takes most of the time. More than ever, it's an exercise in patience.

Luckily, I won't have much use of any of the jackets I'm waiting on so I'm not particularly excited to about it, anyway. Wish the Levi's shearling trucker arrived sooner but right now, I doubt it I'll have five days until October to wear it.
Lost Worlds, too. Maybe Langlitz but we'll see.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I still can't do that... :(
I can wear denim jacket at home the whole day, so I think what's the difference? then I found out it's the sleeve length, I can't doodle freely to do my work since my wrist is covered by leather cuff, and I lift my hand a little not to stain or mark the paper, and it feels tiring and awkward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari