Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Inquiry Re: Aero Discount Offer for Those Who'd Ordered From Mark Moye

Deacon

Familiar Face
Does anyone know if the discount offer (20% off next order) made by Aero to those who made orders with Mark Moye still stands?

I'm getting ready to order another jacket, so I emailed Aero directly to pose this question, but haven't received a response yet.

Thanks for your time.

Does anyone know if the discount offer (20% off next order) made by Aero to those who made orders with Mark Moye still stands?I'm getting ready to order another jacket, so I emailed Aero directly to pose this question, but haven't received a response yet. Thanks for your time.
Ordered and/or lost money? Only Aero can answer, but if you didn't lose any money, I'd wager not.

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
Does anyone know if the discount offer (20% off next order) made by Aero to those who made orders with Mark Moye still stands?

I'm getting ready to order another jacket, so I emailed Aero directly to pose this question, but haven't received a response yet.

Thanks for your time.

Yes of course! Not sure who you emailed, but I haven't received one. Email me at holly@aeroleatherclothing and let me know who you are, and what your situation was/outcome of your refund attempts and I'll help you get started.

Holly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy