Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo south side mobsters

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
First of two Optimos arrived today. 2 3/4” brim measured after the curl and a 5 1/2” open crown. The build quality is great, and the felt is buttery soft. The dimensions are smaller than I’d have them if I was ordering the hat new.

8D2312F1-2500-4F7C-94B5-8D53D79F7524.jpeg

A day behind came the second hat: 5 1/2” open crown and the overwelt brim is between 2 1/2 and 2 5/8 inches.

FAE9B53D-653C-41D6-8DCE-F4DC4E102C94.jpeg
Brent, I think you can have two great hats with a little work and a few choices that are closer to your taste.
These are hats that appear to be made to be changed over the course of their existence.
I am very curious to see the final result

Brent, I think you can have two great hats with a little work and a few choices that are closer to your taste.
These are hats that appear to be made to be changed over the course of their existence.
I am very curious to see the final result

Thank you, Daniele. The russet Optimo has already found a new home. They are very nice hats if you ever happen to encounter one.

marzony

New in Town
I miss the old Optimo website!
It was easy to see all the different felt colors, the styles, and the prices.
I agree with this, they don't list their felt's descriptions anymore. It's not visible either which styles are available for specific felts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points