Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Tattoos

pgoat

One Too Many
RIOT said:
Another traditional piece done by Kevin Q at FatCat Studios, Astoria, NY

joetat3.jpg
That's a nice one.

zaika

One Too Many
Amy Jeanne said:
L1010748.jpg

She still needs a touch up (where is the time!), but I still wear her with pride. I call her Marie Prevost, but it could be any silent baby star!

i. LOVE. this.

now you've inspired me...

zaika

One Too Many
this here is my biggest one, a memorial tattoo for my mom. i have three other small ones that i can't find pics of.

Cindy Kay is my mom. she was a musician, hence the broken record.

2107229573_d0a142445e.jpg

i_am_the_scruff

A-List Customer
zaika said:
this here is my biggest one, a memorial tattoo for my mom. i have three other small ones that i can't find pics of.

Cindy Kay is my mom. she was a musician, hence the broken record.

2107229573_d0a142445e.jpg
I like this one :D

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
mike said:
I think that's great! Who did it? Karel Mato, the guy that did my Mad Love/Mummy/Val Lewton collages works at the Philadelphia Eddie's on 4th St & Bainbridge if you're interested :)

I get mine done by Mark Sunday in a little hick town in SOuth Jersey. He is BRILLIANT with getting clean, straight lines and he's wonderful with shading. The tattoo you see poking around the side there is a pinup girl he did and I get so many comments on it! Mark is obsessed with "clean, straight" lines. Even tattoos he doesn't enjoy doing, he tells us that he aims to make it that person's best tattoo ever. He also likes to LISTEN to you. He actually PREFERS you give him instuctions because he wants to do exactly what you want!

And thank you to all who complimented! ;)

Vintage Raven

Familiar Face
What great tattoos you all have! I wish I could get more done, but I just can't seem to figure out which kind to do next.

I only have one so far, and I am afraid it's not very 'vintage' (unless ofcourse you understand vintage as anything that is really old, in which case it is very very vintage indeed, as the symbol is from somewhere around 4000 bc ;) )

lesleetattoo-1.jpg

shepkatt

Familiar Face
Vintage Raven said:
What great tattoos you all have! I wish I could get more done, but I just can't seem to figure out which kind to do next.

I only have one so far, and I am afraid it's not very 'vintage' (unless ofcourse you understand vintage as anything that is really old, in which case it is very very vintage indeed, as the symbol is from somewhere around 4000 bc ;) )

lesleetattoo-1.jpg

I have an ankh on my ankle. The first three I did - I did myself with a needle, thread and india ink.. The ankh was one of them.. Now I have about 4 more and have made an appointment for another w/i the next few weeks... Will have to find some pics and post them.. I love this thread.

Vintage Raven

Familiar Face
shepkatt said:
I have an ankh on my ankle. The first three I did - I did myself with a needle, thread and india ink.. The ankh was one of them.. Now I have about 4 more and have made an appointment for another w/i the next few weeks... Will have to find some pics and post them.. I love this thread.

Oh my goodness, you did them yourself? How does that work exactly? What did you use the thread for?

I r very intreeeeeged :)

Amy Jeanne said:
I get mine done by Mark Sunday in a little hick town in SOuth Jersey. He is BRILLIANT with getting clean, straight lines and he's wonderful with shading. The tattoo you see poking around the side there is a pinup girl he did and I get so many comments on it! Mark is obsessed with "clean, straight" lines. Even tattoos he doesn't enjoy doing, he tells us that he aims to make it that person's best tattoo ever. He also likes to LISTEN to you. He actually PREFERS you give him instuctions because he wants to do exactly what you want!

And thank you to all who complimented! ;)

I wanna see the pinup!!!!

I want some kind of pinup girl. Possibly on my back, but I need to win the lottery of find out about some long lost rich relative first lol

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
This is one of my tattoos, I used to be a graffitti tagger (but only on permitted spaces lol I was a tagger with a concience!!) in my wild child days and I got my tag tattooed. it looks faded, but it is still black, I think the flash makes it look wierd. It says MAMØ which is the two first letters in my first name and two first letters in my last name and it has a light green 'spraypainted' background. I would say it is a tiny bit bigger than 2x3 inches. I got it done at Tiki Lounge Tattoo in Nansensgade in Copenhagen by Uncle Allan.

DSC01834-1.jpg

shepkatt

Familiar Face
Vintage Raven said:
Oh my goodness, you did them yourself? How does that work exactly? What did you use the thread for?

I r very intreeeeeged :)

It is so 'jailhouse'.. :) You take the needle and wind the thread around the tip just leaving a bit of the pointy part showing. Then you dip the needle/thread into the india ink. The thread soaks up the color and then you start poking holes in your skin.. The ink drips down from the soaked thread and fills the hole with color. It is quite and adventure. I did three that way and I am wondering now whatever was I thinking? Luckily they all came out pretty good although they do have that 'homemade' look to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana