Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Tattoos

volatile

A-List Customer
50sGal said:
l_58a53d34eddcb08da1aeae06b94b4ad9.jpg

Ive just put together these pics of my sleeve so you can see the different things which I have..all quiet girly!!

Lovely... and welcome!

Where in NSW are you? Who tattoos you? :)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
hattrick said:
I'm from Louisiana:
IMG_1259.jpg

My grandfather is from spain (thus, the spanish crest)
3317462495_de16dafe9a_b.jpg

The "A" is the affinity symbol.

And the griffin.
3449540194_3eafc33198_b.jpg

I especially like the crest, my mothers side of my family has a crest too (we are descendants of an old Danish king) and I very much like 'heritage' tattoos like that. I just don't see it working on myself though.. it shouldn't be too small and I prefer smaller tattoos on me..

50sGal

New in Town
volatile said:
Lovely... and welcome!

Where in NSW are you? Who tattoos you? :)

Thank you Volatile!
I live in the Blue Mountains, about an hour from Sydney...I get tattooed by my husband who works from a studio in Sydney.
I notice your from the UK, Im actually British from the Midlands, been in Oz since I was 16!

50sGal

New in Town
lolly_loisides said:
Love 'em! Hi 50's gal, I'm at Springwood, where are you from? If you got those done 'round here, please let me know.

hi Lolly! my Goodness I also live in Springwood!!!! Wow, small world, why have I never seen you??? I thought I knew everyone here!!!?
My Husband tattooes me, he works from "The Mark Of The Gypsy" in Fairfield.
I work in Frou Frou in Springwood...Hope to catch you some time!!

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Snowy Owl...

This little guy sits on my right shoulder. The left one has a drawing of one of Leonardo Da Vinci's flying machines. Picture of that soon.

Caity Lynn

Practically Family
J. M. Stovall said:
Very nice and naturalistic! Do you just like snowy owls, or Harry Potter?

lol when I saw that tattoo I thought to myself "that poor person must get alot of Harry Potter comments, I bet he hates H.P too." :eusa_doh:

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Caity Lynn said:
lol when I saw that tattoo I thought to myself "that poor person must get alot of Harry Potter comments, I bet he hates H.P too." :eusa_doh:

you have no idea how much. I also hate Indiana Jones. I'm sure you can figure out why. Hint: it's not the whip.

lolly_loisides

One Too Many
50sGal said:
hi Lolly! my Goodness I also live in Springwood!!!! Wow, small world, why have I never seen you??? I thought I knew everyone here!!!?
My Husband tattooes me, he works from "The Mark Of The Gypsy" in Fairfield.
I work in Frou Frou in Springwood...Hope to catch you some time!!

Oh, Frou Frou, I know it. I will pop in & say hello the next time I'm on Macquarie Rd.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
50sGal said:
l_58a53d34eddcb08da1aeae06b94b4ad9.jpg

Ive just put together these pics of my sleeve so you can see the different things which I have..all quiet girly!!

Some arborists came to my place yesterday and one of the tree fellers had two full arm sleeves. I have to say I don't think the full arm sleeve looks that good when all the colours seem to melt into each other and give the impression the entire skin of the arm is a darkish green hue. It seems that all the tattoos just blend into each other without any design definition...my two cents.

50sGal

New in Town
cookie said:
Some arborists came to my place yesterday and one of the tree fellers had two full arm sleeves. I have to say I don't think the full arm sleeve looks that good when all the colours seem to melt into each other and give the impression the entire skin of the arm is a darkish green hue. It seems that all the tattoos just blend into each other without any design definition...my two cents.

This is what this forum is all about.....I dont need your 2 cents worth..............
THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR THE DISCUSSION OF WHETHER TATTOOS ARE ANTISOCIAL, IMPROPER, NOT YOUR THING, ETC.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT YOUR ROCKIN' TATTOO.

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
50sGal said:
This is what this forum is all about.....I dont need your 2 cents worth..............
THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR THE DISCUSSION OF WHETHER TATTOOS ARE ANTISOCIAL, IMPROPER, NOT YOUR THING, ETC.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT YOUR ROCKIN' TATTOO.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I love your sleeves!!! You have an awesome style of work and it looks perfect.

NicknNora

A-List Customer
Neither Nick nor I have any tattoos but I've enjoyed looking through all of the various tattoos here. You guys have picked some great images. I especially liked these:

3109_66482114163_624014163_1656025_7814549_n.jpg

3449540194_3eafc33198_b.jpg

L1010748.jpg

Lulutat.jpg

btat.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

cynroux also had some nice tattoo images.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Can we talk about our tattoos we don't have yet? I'm leaning towards getting a tattoo for my 30th b-day (I'm 26) because I want to make sure its a design I like for at least two years before I have it put under my skin. And first I have to make sure my skin can take the ink - I like the dot-test idea.

I know I want a not-too-tiny floral/foliage design, and always have since I was 18, but I don't have a firmer idea than that yet, except maybe something that would look good only in black/white or in green. Still collecting concepts and pics of things I like though I don't want a copy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo