Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Took the Plunge on a MCT Suit...

farnham54

A-List Customer
Hey Folks,

Just ordered my first suit from MyCustomTailor.com. I previously had a tuxedo shirt made by them and it's simply fantastic compared with the ones I owned previously. You see, Tuxedo shirts are most frequently available at rental places, and very few rental places will cater to a tall, skinny guy, so the shirts all wear a bit like parachutes, causing a HUGE bulk of fabric coming out through the gorge of the dinner jacket. Looked VERY sloppy.

So, the suit details:

The style is 7743.

120s Merino Wool Blend All Year Round (#110)
Color: Silver (sil)
Requests: Snug Jacket Fit, Notch/Peak Lapel: Per Style Selected, Single vent at the back, British Canvas construction, Standard Hand Moulded Shoulders, Pants Fit Per Style Selected, Pants Pleats Per Style Selected, Pants Front Pockets Per Style Selected, Fly on Pant Per Style Selected, Two pockets at the back, Pants_Cuffs: 1.50 inch, Waistband On Pants Per Style selected, Pants Waistband Set Up Per Style selected, Lining: Red

I went with the red lining to give it a 'modern' flair--I know many folks here may not approve, but I think it'll look sharp.

I know some people havn't been totally happy with MCT suits, so I sit and wait with fingers crossed!

Of course, I will post pics when it arrive.

Cheers
Craig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot