Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

We're Back From The BRINK!

GWD

One Too Many
I noticed a while ago that the Fedora Lounge Calendar Section is set to December 2006. I tried to move the calendar to May 2008 but it only goes to 2006! I don't know if it has anything to do with the lost posts but.....[huh]. That wouldn't explain post made beyond January 2007 still being here would it? Anyway.....be that as it may, The Fedora Lounge Thinks it's December 2006. What could it all mean? It's a mystery wrapped in an enigma. :eek:

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
GWD said:
I noticed a while ago that the Fedora Lounge Calendar Section is set to December 2006. I tried to move the calendar to May 2008 but it only goes to 2006! I don't know if it has anything to do with the lost posts but.....[huh]. That wouldn't explain post made beyond January 2007 still being here would it? Anyway.....be that as it may, The Fedora Lounge Thinks it's December 2006. What could it all mean? It's a mystery wrapped in an enigma. :eek:

It's been that way for a long time.

Edward

Bartender
Foofoogal said:
No way. The war is fixing to start. I want 1952.

Start?? For some the war had already been raging for four years by 43! Latecomers, honestly! ;) lol

Great to see the palce recovering so quickly - well done to the tech guys who have been so on the ball with this one.

hepkitten

One of the Regulars
Foofoogal said:
No way. The war is fixing to start. I want 1952.

New Look?! Uh-uh! I want shoulder pads and tailored! And besides, I just figured out how to do reverse victory rolls--please don't make me cut my hair and start over! :eek:

Glad to see we're all back. I was starting to wonder if it was all a hallucination fueled by too much book research and a certain polka-dotted mushroom.

LordJohnRoxton

One of the Regulars
Edward said:
Start?? For some the war had already been raging for four years by 43! Latecomers, honestly! ;) lol

Great to see the palce recovering so quickly - well done to the tech guys who have been so on the ball with this one.

It is funny how on this side of the pond we forget that wars don't always begin with our own involvement!

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
1952? Gak! The Silent Generation, The Man in the Grey Flannel Suit, BORING! Been there, done that. I say back to 1934, when things were really just starting to get ugly.
Anyhoo, I just hope those last few weeks of posts can be scraped up. All things considered this crash was not so bad. Maybe the lessons learned will help prevent bigger disasters in the future . . . we hope.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
is it me or is things getting worse? the 'What are you wearing' thread is having problems or maybe it isn't satisfied with our outfits and has deleted them yet again lol

sixsexsix

Practically Family
my pictures (posted this morning) are no longer visible from the "what you look like" thread - i was beginning to think someone had taken them down bc they were so terrible [huh]

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
sixsexsix said:
my pictures (posted this morning) are no longer visible from the "what you look like" thread - i was beginning to think someone had taken them down bc they were so terrible [huh]

mine are gone too from that thread.. I hope we get an update soon on things, I know it isn't so easily fixed, but just to calm us all down :)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Feraud said:
Keep in mind you can always re-post pictures into a thread if necessary.
I updated a couple of threads and will do more if necessary.

A few of us updated yesterday, but those pics in different threads are gone again..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk