Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

This hat was unlucky, he was in a store for eighty or more years without ever being worn
2wf48ox.jpg

Today, for the first time, it takes air and sun in an Italian spring
adg9j9.jpg

Whoever guesses the brand and the color has a guided tour of Verona for a day with pizza included
2cekxep.jpg

Some indication to start the game: the felt is very soft and the color you see is the real one, the finishes are at the top and the lining is white
muudf6.jpg

The proportions are impressive for a homburg, choose your taste for pizza and let the riddle begin;)
qq28hx.jpg

Have a good Friday!
Thank you very much for your words, comments and appreciation on the Ecuyer&Thomas diplomatique in violet
Super Hommie Daniele.

This hat was unlucky, he was in a store for eighty or more years without ever being worn
2wf48ox.jpg

Today, for the first time, it takes air and sun in an Italian spring
adg9j9.jpg

Whoever guesses the brand and the color has a guided tour of Verona for a day with pizza included
2cekxep.jpg

Some indication to start the game: the felt is very soft and the color you see is the real one, the finishes are at the top and the lining is white
muudf6.jpg

The proportions are impressive for a homburg, choose your taste for pizza and let the riddle begin;)
qq28hx.jpg

Have a good Friday!
Thank you very much for your words, comments and appreciation on the Ecuyer&Thomas diplomatique in violet
I was trying to see if there was a similar bow style in my collection. There isn't. I going to stay with the French hats and say it's a Berteil. Maybe made by Borsalino and the colour certainly reminds me of their bismuto colour. Let's go for the pizza in teglia alla Veronese.:)
Probably not even close...

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up

A simple old Stetson "Aristocrat" in Standard Quality. Not as old as the 1925 ad - late 1930s on this one. The $8.00 price has been nibbled down to $7.50 by the depression. Note the wind cord button stitched through the bow with removable loop that affixes to a coat button rather than a buttonhole... a subtle twist that appeared with Stetson c.1940 and then disappeared as quickly. One of many Kleinhans sold hats that I've purchased from points far from home.

032819_1.jpg

A hat I don't get out in the fresh air often enough. It came with a twin in a slightly different brim length which I passed along quite a few years back. The forty is much like the twenty (which was a great HCA hat) adding a more clay-like felt that holds a crisp crease.

032919_1.jpg
Compliments Alan for these hats plus the Disney
The first and the second are very "european" in the shape and finishing, so said they are really and really nice
The third, Knox, is au pair with the Disney, another planet

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
The Resistol is a 56, so more your size.
Can you also wear a 55? I have a German Stetson Excellent Trilby that size.

Max, unfortunately it is difficult to recognize who you are competing with on eBay, because the names are masked and altered so much.
But it is always the same code for every adversary.
For me, Bowen is a certain code, let's say 1***f, and he is always that code for me.
For Brent, Bowen might be 2***6, and he always is 2***6.
I have a list of codes for several people.
Charlie knows which code I am for him, and he told me which, but I don't remember.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Steinbockhase

Practically Family
But it is always the same code for every adversary.
For me, Bowen is a certain code, let's say 1***f, and he is always that code for me.
For Brent, Bowen might be 2***6, and he always is 2***6.
I have a list of codes for several people.
Charlie knows which code I am for him, and he told me which, but I don't remember.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

True, I have noticed that, but wasn't so sure how accurate that really is.
Because if you click on the name in the bidder-list to see more details ... the name changes once more and looks totally different. Has anyone notice that too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24