Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

This hat was unlucky, he was in a store for eighty or more years without ever being worn
2wf48ox.jpg

Today, for the first time, it takes air and sun in an Italian spring
adg9j9.jpg

Whoever guesses the brand and the color has a guided tour of Verona for a day with pizza included
2cekxep.jpg

Some indication to start the game: the felt is very soft and the color you see is the real one, the finishes are at the top and the lining is white
muudf6.jpg

The proportions are impressive for a homburg, choose your taste for pizza and let the riddle begin;)
qq28hx.jpg

Have a good Friday!
Thank you very much for your words, comments and appreciation on the Ecuyer&Thomas diplomatique in violet

I don’t know enough to play the game, but I do know it’s a beautiful hat and the large proportions are just how I like them.

If this hat needs a trip across the Atlantic after being cooped up in the shop for 80 years I wouldn’t mind showing it around California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ruvort

One of the Regulars
True, I have noticed that, but wasn't so sure how accurate that really is.
Because if you click on the name in the bidder-list to see more details ... the name changes once more and looks totally different. Has anyone notice that too?
Yeah, it re-scrambles the letters for those names. It looks like it is still consistent though. Just a different scrambling between the two. I'd have to research it a bit more though.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
A hat I don't get out in the fresh air often enough. It came with a twin in a slightly different brim length which I passed along quite a few years back. The forty is much like the twenty (which was a great HCA hat) adding a more clay-like felt that holds a crisp crease.

032919_1.jpg

032919_2.jpg

032919_3.jpg

032919_4.jpg

032919_5.jpg

032919_6.jpg

032919_7.jpg

I had just seen this one on fb. It has everything right with it. Outstanding.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
This hat was unlucky, he was in a store for eighty or more years without ever being worn
2wf48ox.jpg

Today, for the first time, it takes air and sun in an Italian spring
adg9j9.jpg

Whoever guesses the brand and the color has a guided tour of Verona for a day with pizza included
2cekxep.jpg

Some indication to start the game: the felt is very soft and the color you see is the real one, the finishes are at the top and the lining is white
muudf6.jpg

The proportions are impressive for a homburg, choose your taste for pizza and let the riddle begin;)
qq28hx.jpg

Have a good Friday!
Thank you very much for your words, comments and appreciation on the Ecuyer&Thomas diplomatique in violet
I believe the hat was waiting for you to turn up Daniele. You were made for each other. Nice find, congrats.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Just A Hat Rack

Practically Family
The Akubra Lightning Ridge came to work with me this morning. I'm anxiously awaiting for my custom from Rick at Phoenix Hat Co. to arrive in the mail early next week. I told him to send some of his warmer Tennessee weather along with it. Spring has been teasing us here in central Ohio for the past week or so. It looks like we may have a couple more cooler days before spring finally settles in.
034110402da928e054bc7d8932a03121.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana